Chapter 14: Resting and Playing Video games

Y/POV

You wake up and slowly open your eyes, not wanting to get out of your comfy warm bed but you knew you had to either way. You sighed as you slowly got up from your bed and head towards the bathroom to start your morning routine. After you were done, you walked downstairs to see only Slender which actually surprised you because you had expected more of the pastas to be here.

'hmm maybe they are all still out hunting....' you thought as Slender suddenly looked over at you from reading his newspaper.

"I see your awake. Good morning child, and yes you are correct. Most of the pastas are out hunting or still sleeping. May I ask how is your leg doing?" He asked reading your mind as he sets down the newspaper onto the kitchen table to look at you.

"My leg?" you ask confused as you suddenly remember that EJ had to stitch your leg because you had cut it when you fell out of the tree while training with Jeff. You look down at your leg then back at Slender who was waiting for an answer.

"I actually forgot that I had hurt my leg..... It doesn't hurt at all surprisingly......" You say as you make your way over to the seat you usually sit in during breakfast then you looked back down at your leg, studying the stitches.

"That is great child, I'm glad that you are feeling better." he said as he 'smiled' at you.

"Slendy do you know when I can go on my first kill? Jeff himself said I hardly needed any more training and my leg feels great! Even with a cut in my leg yesterday I managed to run faster than Jeff so I think I could do it...." You say as you look at Slender who was pondering your question.

"Perhaps soon, but I don't want you going out until I know that you are ready, and not until your leg has fully healed too Y/N. I don't want to risk you getting hurt." Slender said as he picked up his newspaper and started to walk out the door until he turned back to look at you with your head down.

"I will think about it, until then you should take it easy child." Slender said as he then left the room. You sighed as you too got up and made yourself (Your favorite Breakfast.)

----Time skip---- Because why not!    ~~(^3^)~~

After you finished breakfast, and cleaning the dishes, you walked into the living room to find only Smile dog lying on the couch. As you walked closer to the couch, Smile noticed you were there and happily jumped up and started to lick your face as you sat down next to him. You laugh a little and say,

"Love you too boy." and with that you smiled and continued to pet him until he fell asleep in your lap.

'How cute' you thought as you smiled looking down at the cute dog asleep in your lap. You continued to pet him as a loud thump could be heard as you see Ben on the floor, rubbing his head. The sudden loud noise caused Smile to jump startled, but he soon went back to sleep noticing there was no danger around.

"Umm Ben, what happened to you?" You ask looking confused as Ben continued to rub his head.

"I was out killing.... Almost got caught by the kids parents but luckily I jumped into their computer fast enough, only problem is that I fell out of this damn T.V. I guess I should be used to this now because it happens all the time but it still f*cking hurts!" He says as he gets up and sits next to you on the couch.

"Oh....Are you ok Ben?" you ask looking at him as you continue to pet Smile. He smirks and replies,

"Yeah I'll be fine. What about you? How's your leg doing?" He asks concerned as he looks at your leg then back at you.

"It's actually great! It doesn't hurt at all which is kinda strange but I'm also glad that I don't have to deal with the pain.... Slender told me I have to rest for awhile though." You say happily as Ben looks at you weirdly.