💖 Chapter 32: Sinister Plan💖

Tithi

Everything is ready? I asked to the person who is from the other side of the call.

Yes ma'am everything is ready. There is not a single chance of spoiling anything. The person said from the other side of the call.

Don't be so overconfident. First complete the work and then say. I said

Yes ma'am don't take tension everything will be okay. The person said who is from the other side of the call.

We both then cut the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rudra now what will you do? Who will save you? Ha ha ha ha. You don't even know that what is waiting for you today and you are in full mood. Let's see who will save you today? Today is your last day in this world and Pamela, I will deal with her later.
Anyhow, I need to make this property in my name and after that, I am the queen.

Pamela

I was cleaning the wordrobe in my room. Suddenly I felt that someone is touching my waist and kept his face on my shoulder. Who else can be other than my hubby.

Now what happened? I asked him

Pamela, last night is not enough for me. He said

My eyes widened to what he said.

If last night is not enough for you, then I cannot do anything. I said while feeling shy.

You have to do babes. He said while kissing me.

No I cannot. I said

You have to do. He said and turned me toward him.

We started hugging each other.

After we break the hug, he said

Pamela, I will be back in the evening and we will continue our session. He said while smirking.

He was about to kiss me. Suddenly a voice came

Ahem! Ahem! A voice came from outside our room.

We both looked outside the room and its Tithi di.

Why she came here? Rudra said in my ear as he is still holding me.

Leave me, let's see what she wants? I said

I went infront of Tithi di and asked her.

Do you want something?

No actually, I just want to tell you that breakfast has already prepared. Tithi di said

Ok I am also going downstairs. I will give him. I said because I don't want her to serve food to him.

Ok. She said and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the evening

After I completed my office, I started doing some other activities like checking phones, watching Tv and went to my MIL to spend time with her.

9:00 pm

Now its time for us to prepare dinner as I went to the kitchen to prepare the dinner but I noticed that Rudra and Dadabhai(Roni) are still not back yet. He told me that he will come early but now its 9:05 pm. He is still not back

Without wasting any time, I picked my phone and called him.

The number you have dailed is currently, busy.

I called him after sometime,

The number you have dailed is currently, busy.

His number is busy and that too from 2-3 hours?

In the meantime, my MIL came downstairs.

Maa? I called her.

Rudra and Dadabhai, they are still not back. I called them, multiple times but they are not receiving the phone. I said

O my God! I also called him. But they are not receiving the phone neither Rudra nor Roni. My MIL said.

Maa, can I call in the office? I asked her.

Yes call in the office. I think there is some important meeting going on, but now meeting? My MIL said.

I was about to call in the office.

Suddenly our servant Mina who has working here for 3-5 years came while running.

Ma'am. She called us.

What happened Mina? Why are you looking so worried? I asked her.

Mina looked at us and was about to start crying l.

Ma'am there is an accident has happened with sir's car. Mina said

Whattttttttttttt? I asked her as my heart was about to stop and my legs are becoming weak.

I was about to faint but somehow I controlled myself.

Another update............
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on my insta: meghworks4 for asthetics reels and updates.