forty two

this chapter was suppose to be longer but i felt like you guys really needed an update im so sorry if this sucked, it was suppose ton not suck but then that would of taken much more time for you guys to wait ;~;

anywho,

dub or sub kind of person?

ereri or nah?
(tbh i think im the only one who actually doesnt ship it ;-;)

*mario voice* let's go!

-

The Day of the Expedition

Waking up could of been the hardest thing to do today, knowing the possible outcomes that could be endured at the end of the day. And it's possible that at the end of this expedition, half of the Scouts would be dead, even worse, you would be dead.

You and Levi barely talked this morning when you had woken up, more of because it was quite early rather than because of the expedition. He kept telling himself that you would be fine, that you were a strong woman, and that if there were any circumstance that you were in trouble, he'd be the one to save you.

Even so, even with his somewhat positives thoughts of surviving, there was doubt.

"[Y/N]," he begins, staring as you finished changing into your uniform.

You noticed how serious his voice became, how his usual stoic expression somehow got more emotionless, if that were possible. All in all, he just seemed very tense.

"Yes?" You say.

"I'm hoping that you won't be dead weight in this expedition," he starts off, already taking in his intense tone of voice.

You could of been the slightest bit mad that he would even think of you being utterly useless in this expedition, but this was Levi we were talking about. So blunt and straight forward he always was.

"You won't be a person who just sits on their horse and do nothing productive, right?"

Levi just wanted to make sure you strength and bravery was in check. After all, no one had really fought a titan in a long while since the whole Petra thing seemed to have taken a toll on all the members of the Scouts.

So you sighed, "Levi, I'll be okay."

"Tch. Just don't die." He walks over to you and presses his lips onto your forehead, "I love you."

-

As if Levi's words weren't meant to put so much pressure on you, it sure did. His words kept repeating in your head non-stop, as though as if it were the fuel to your own success and survival.

"Just don't die."

You sat on your horse, clenching the reins in anticipation as you stared at your comrades, then at the gate that was soon to be opened.

Commander Erwin sat in front of everyone, and we all waited for him to give his word. Hanji and Mike being beside him. Squad Levi was together too, looking all suave and ready and in their positioned area.

And as for you, your position in the formation was right beside Armin. Or rather, the person closest to you seemed to have been him.

"We've driven the titans out of the area," Erwin's voice echoed loudly throughout the whole area, catching everyone's full attention,"Thirty seconds until we open the gate!"

Your heart raced. This was it. In thirty seconds you'd be outside of the walls with your life hanging on the line. Clutching your hands tighter, you managed to let out a breath of air to regain your usual composure, to at least settle you down for the upcoming events.