Continuation: Prologue

As the three brothers went to school, Tsuna, the eldest by a year, is still in bed.

The petite little brunette had a grimace on his face as his figure stirred and trembled, as if having a nightmare.

He tossed around and turned, delicate hands clutching the white sheets as sweat drenched his pale figure.

In his nightmare shown a woman, a delicate woman who had a gentle smile on her lovely face, her hands wide open as if waiting for him to go into her arms.

But then, it all suddenly changed into a picture filled with crimson.

A reverberating bang sounded across the landscape in which his mind had created.

The woman's eyes were wide as her hands suddenly clutched at her chest area where her heart should be, her eyes slowly gazing down at the gaping hole that was supposed to be where her heart is.

Blood oozing out as she started to fall, her eyes becoming dull as she whispered her last words.

'Help me'

Tsuna screamed as he shot up on his bed, face pale and sweating, hands trembling as he clutched his sheets.

Breathing uneven and heart racing, Tsuna covered his eyes as images of his nightmare ran rampant in his mind.

No, not a nightmare, he reminded himself, it wasn't a nightmare because it was a memory he has had since his childhood .

_________________________
A/N: finished prologue :)
Does anyone like my stories?
If so, then please, do comment or like T^T, it would help me make more ;)

Thanks for reading