Chapter 34

Here's another chap!

Thank you all for waiting! 

This means a lot to me. Enjoy reading, muahh!

_________________________________________

They say, when everything starts to get blurry, try to wipe all the things that made it blurry. Try to clean it with a new cloth. Try to wipe all the dirt. It may not turn to its usual color, but it will start to go back to where it used to be.

I don't need to be like a fucking coward. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm a victim and not the one who need to be suspected at. The most important thing right now is to tell him the truth. He needs to know what really happened. Dahil kung hindi ko pa sasabihin ay hindi ako matatahimik. Iisipin ko nanaman iyon ng ilang araw. Mapapatanong nanaman ako ng kung ano-ano sa sarili ko.

Pagkarating sa manila ay dumeretso ako sa condo ko. I was planning to go at his condo after I change my clothes, but I fell asleep. I'm too tired to even notice the time. It's already 9:00 o'clock in the evening when I woke up. Hindi narin ako nag sayang ng oras at napag pasyahang umalis na.. I just ordered some fast-food meal and then headed on my way at his condo. I didn't text him that I will go there. So, maybe he's asleep too. Bahala na.

Pumasok agad ako sa elevator nang makarating doon. I am ready to give an explanation. Simula palang naman handa na ako.

Pero. . . ginagago ba ako ng mundo?

Paulit ulit nalang 'to eh.

When I am ready to explain to him, she will show up to ruin something again.

Pagka labas ko ng elevator ay saktong paglabas nya ng condo ni Axel.

"Hi, bitch" she even smirk.

Where did she find a gut to do that? Hindi ba sya nahihiya?

Hindi ko na sya pinansin at nag tuloy nalang sa pag lalakad.

"He's sleeping." pahabol nya.

"And so?" I turn around and face her.

"Aren't you gonna leave him alone?" she sarcastically asks.

"That should be my line. Aren't you going to leave him alone?" I emphasized every single word I said.

"He likes me." She seriously said that caught me of guard.

"I'm sorry but, he loves me.

"How sure are you? Did he tell it? When? Yesterday?" tumawa sya ng nakakaloko. 

Well me? I'm just standing a few meters away from her.

"Did he say that he loves you today? did he contacted you? do you even hear his voice today?"

I just stayed myself as calm as I can, but deep inside, she's getting to my nerves. I tightly hold the plastics of food I am holding.

"Did he even ask if you're okay? or how are you doing?"

Alam mo yung masakit? lahat ng tanong nya ay hindi ang sagot.

No, he didn't say I love you today nor yesterday.

No, he never contacted me, and didn't have the chance to hear his voice.

And no... he never asks if I'm okay today. He never asks about how I am doing.

"I guess no."

She just makes face before she left. I'm sick of her face. Bakit ba pakalat kalat sya? Bakit hindi sya maruning lumugar? Nakakasawa na kasi. Paulit ulit nalang. And you know what I hate the most? She got the time to be with him whenever she wants.