30. Frick Frack

[Unedited]

30. Frick Frack.

Kol and I had escaped to the roof of the Mikaelson mansion, wanting some alone time as a couple.

And Caroline was trying to rope me into helping with deciding on decorations.

I don't know which colours match which.

But Kol and I were officially a couple.

I had to keep pinching myself to make sure I wasn't just dreaming and that it was real.

I felt high, that's how happy I was.

I laid down, facing the starry sky. Kol copied my actions, and put his arm out, letting me put my head on it.

There were no sounds other than an airplane passing over, I stared at its flashing lights until it was out of sight.

"You're are so beautiful," Kol whispered, turning his head to face me.

"Thank you, Kol," I whispered back.

"Do you remember the first time I told you that?" Kol asked.

"Yes, but I'm surprised you do, you were drunk," I said.

"Only a little. I'd had more blood than alcohol, anyway, I really did mean it. I could literally stare at you for the rest of my life and never get bored," he said, causing me to blush.

He smirked, as if that was his goal.

"That as also the first and only night that we slept in the same bed. You told me to keep my hands to myself but I didn't listen and I wrapped my arms around your waist. And then, when you said and I quote 'I said, hands to yourself' I was only pretending to be asleep," He said, chuckling at the memory.

I stared at him in surprise, before leaning over and pressing my lips gently to his.

He kissed back just as gentle, but with a lot passion.

"I love you," He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too," i mumbled back, smiling.

I'm glad he didn't make a big deal out of the first "I love you"s moment. It was a lot more natural and meaningful, which I preferred.

Kol pulled out his iPod and stood up, putting an earphone into his ear, flicking through the songs. When he found the one he was looking for, he pulled me to my feet.

He put the other earphone into my ear.

"It'll be just like the Christmas ball, but without the mistletoe and festive music," He smiled.

He pressed play and pocketed the device. Before wrapping his arms around my waist, mine automatically going around his neck.

The song Be my Forever by Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran filled my ear.

We swayed along together, smiling at each other.

I pressed my face into the crook of his neck, inhaling the scent of his aftershave.

"Are you sniffing me?" He mumbled with a chuckle.

"No," I horribly lied as I pressed my face further into his neck.

The song ended and Kol took out our earphones, turned off his iPod and put them away.

"We should go see everyone before they think we're up to no good," I said.

"Hmm, I don't want my siblings thinking I've been doing the frick frack on the roof for every passer by to see," he replied.

I laughed.

We jumped over the side of the house holding hands, feeling a rush of cool air, and walked through the back door.

A/N sorry this took forever, I'm feeling really disappointed with this story, but don't worry, it will be fixed.

One more chapter, then possibly, an epilogue. I feel like I've been writing this for years, it's only been a year and a bit, I believe.

Anyway, how are you guys right now, I feel pretty good to be honest 😀

- Kelly x