FEELINGS

This chapter is dedicated to Kimmel882
Percy/Ωpov
In the throne room of chaos
After that I kept hearing their voices in my head and my father said they can combine into me and now I have this fire.
Right now we are getting ready to leave the people who are on the team are
Luke/Alpha
Bianca/Diamond
Zoe/Star
Charles/Forge
Silena/Beauty
Me/Ω Omega
"Ready everyone,you can reveal yourself if you want to."My Father said
"Thanks dad."I said
"Ohh and Omega you have to wear this at all times,if not I will glue it to your head." he said pulling out a crown with seagreen jewels.
I started to back away while the others laughed because they knew I hated that thing
'Stop being a baby and wear the dumb crown'said Tyklie
'no way I hate that thing' I said back
But it was too late I was walking to Chaos and took the crown did I forget to mention they can take over my body if they work together which isn't fair to me.
Anyway they put it on my head and we stepped through the portal Chaos going first then me and then the others.
It looked like Zeus was about to scream at Artemis,who by the way looked so beautiful.
'Dude she is a maiden'said Luke
Yeah we can talk in our head's.
I blushed and started to pay attention to Drama Queen who was yelling at us for interrupting the meeting of the Almighty Gods!Note the sarcasm.
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND NOT BOWING TO US?"said Zeus
Me being the awesome person I am said"Sorry Drama Queen."Doing a mock Bow
After I said that Artemis head snapped up so fast I thought she broke her neck and Stared at me,so I looked away from her yet I can still feel her staring at me.
Artemis pov
That have to be Percy he is the only one who would say something like that to my father.
I'll talk to him later and then tell him how I feel.
After he said that a man stepped up and Said"My name is Chaos creater of everything and we are here to help you in the war."
While he was telling us that Percy was making that blah blah blah hand motion.
"This is my son and his team or family, he doesn't like to call them his team he says it's sounds mean to the others anyway There is Omega,Alpha,Diamond,Star,Forge,Beauty." said chaos
All of them stepped up,After that they were about to leave when Omega said "Can I see Artemis,Hades,Hestia,Hermes and Apollo please."
We all followed him out of the throne room and closed the door.
Then he put black mist over us.
"Hey guys what have y'all been up to?" he asked flipping off the hood revealing his face and was tackled by all of us.
"Can't breathe."he choked out
We all got off of him and went back in when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"Artemis I have something-" he started but I cut him off by kissing him,he froze and I was about to pull back scared but then he kissed me back,He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I denied making him groan in frustration.
He started kissing my neck I was about to stop him not wanting to go back in there with a hickey on my neck.
But he pulled away when he found my sweet spot making me moan and him groan,when I looked down I saw that he had a bulge in his pants and I blushed knowing I was the cause of it.
"Um Percy, you have uh a little something down there." I blushed when I said that.
He looked down and turned around trying to calm himself down before he could leave.
5 minutes later
He was almost calm when Alpha came in and when he saw Percy and me his eyes widen.
Alpha pov
'Uh huh Percy got a boner from Artemis and she has little red spots on her neck' I said to Zoe through my head
'I knew that was goi- Wait What for real' Zoe said I sent her a mind picture
" Uh Alpha is there something you need" said Percy
After he calmed down,it's so weird how he got turned on by a freaking Maiden Goddess.
" Uh oh yeah I came to tell you we are leaving and the Gods were wondering what you guys were doing but I see you and Artemis are busy so never mind."I said with a smirk as they blushed
"we'll be right there in a few minutes."Percy said
"Okay but I don't want to hear you guys moaning or anything like put up a Chaos field or something, have fun you guys."I said as I walked back in and said"they said that they're going to meet us there."I said
Percy pov
I can't believe I got turned on by a maiden goddess but when she moaned I just couldn't take it I really wanted to take right there and make her scream out my name.
'Percy you do know we can hear your thoughts right?' Bianca
'Um I totally forgot about that, just acted like you did not hear that okay?' I said back
I looked to Artemis and she was looking at me, we just looked at each other.
Next thing you know we are having a full on make out session with my hands roaming around her body as she kept on moaning and good thing I put up Chaos field I will tell you in 9 words can't hear you,can't see you,can't touch you.
Artemis kept pulling on my shirt so I teleported us to my room on chaos planet and after that we had a wonderful time together.