Dinner with me? (SuLay)

For the next few days Junemyeon and Yixing went out togather and explored Different places.  Both of them enjoyed each others company.

"So you're a forgetful person?" Junemyeon laughed.

"Yeah..... My parents say I should marry someone who has a sharp brain." He replied. Junemyeon was still laughing at how cute Yixing was, she found him absolutely adoreable.

He even believed that unicorns existed till he was 18 and when he discovered the truth he cried buckets. How can a man be so innocent!? (And devilishly handsome?)

She knew she was getting attracted to him but she didn't really mind that. Being with him made every moment special, he made her happy. 

Although she would get jealous when ever he had to go to work. Well no him going to work was not the problem but the problem was there were too many women there.

One day she decided to go with him and not a single women was there who wasn't trying to woo him. (He is handsome afterall.)It made her burn with jealously, but when Yixing turned around and gave her that angelic smile, it was probably then she realised that she had started liking him.

Well she was glad that Yixing was too innocent to notice that there are women there with other motives. 

"I have a pretty sharp brain." Junemyeon spoke. 'Was I too obvious?' "I've always been among the top ten students." She said immediately and then cursed herself mentally ,'Stupid! That's even more obvious!'

"Really? Wow June you're an amazing person." Yixing said. He had shortened her name and she really didn't mind at all. It made her happy. It just meant they had grown really close.

"But university is hard." She said.

"Really? I don't find it hard, it's fun. It's a place where you actually learn how you're suppose to do things." He smiled.

Junemyeon was stunned, "You sure are out of this world."

"Huh!? Why?" He asked confused but Junemyeon just shook her head and kept walking.

Yixing stood there staring into space wondering why she said he is out of this world? He was sure he was born Changsha, and Changsha is in China and China is definitely in the world, so how is he out of this world? 

Junemyeon turned around and saw his adorable,cute and confused face.  She laughed at that and then she went to him and held his hand, pulling him with her, she said," idiot, it's just an expression. It doesn't really mean you're not of this world but just that you're thinking is a bit different from the rest."

"Oh! But how did u knew what I was thinking about?" He asked confused.

Junemyeon chuckled,  "God! Yixing you're too cute!"

"What!?" He said a bit embarrassed.

"What." She said and continued to walk. Yixing followed behind, now a smile plastered on his face. He

Really liked hanging around with her, she made the world somehow different. When they two were togather they had a world of their own.

"June?" He called.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Do you want to come over at my place tonight?" He asked.

"Your place, tonight...?" She blinked.

"Yeah,I told you I cooked right? Since my parents have a resturant and all, so I want to cook something for you." He smiled.

Junemyeon looked at his angelic face, that smile that always washed away any doubt. That smiled which is just simply out of this world. His dimple that reminded her of a cute baby and his eyes that had trust imprinted on them made her fell assured.

She nodded saying, "yes."

Yixing was happy, in his excitement he hugged her and kissed her forehead, 

"Be there at 7 okay?" With that he left, leaving behind a very very red Junemyeon.

____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note

                    So? Do you all like the chapter? Yes? No?. ...

I decided to write it, cause I know the wait kills, it really does kill, believe me I know.

Hope you all enjoy reading it. ^_^