There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate (7)

"I'm telling Yolanda that Jesse likes her," Chelsea growled, continuing to rub at her skin. Lexi, AJ, Chelsea, and I were all cramped into our small cabin bathroom, scrubbing away all the crap that Jesse and his stupid friends had put on us. Emily, Yolanda, Cindy, and Molly were outside in our cabin cleaning all the crap that the idiots had hung around the cabin.

"No," I said, scrubbing syrup off my ankle. "Don't do that. I don't want to traumatize her."

"She won't be traumatized," Chelsea insisted with a roll of her eyes, waving her hand in front of her face. "Maybe a little embarrassed, but not traumatized. She shouldn't even been embarrassed. She should be flattered!"

"A lot of guys have liked her before," Lexi pointed out, continuing to sit on the tub as she scrubbed the syrup off her leg. "She's just been way too shy to do anything. She's really pretty, but she's just way too shy."

"And Molly likes Jesse," AJ pointed out, as if we didn't know. "Like, a lot. I don't think we should tell Yolanda because then Molly would be crushed."

Chelsea crushed the sponge in her hand, scaring me a little. You never want to piss Chelsea Evans off. Even though she's clumsy and has contacts or glasses, she means business when you piss her off. "Whatever. But if he does one more thing, I swear I'm--"

"Yeah, yeah, you'll gut him, kill him, bring him back to life, clone him, kill all his clones, kill him again, and then bring him back to life and force him to watch Dallas and Jordan do it. You're missing a spot behind your ear," Lexi pointed out flatly, and Chelsea scrubbed at the spot that she was talking about.

I tried to hide my burning face by bending over to scrub my feet, but it didn't really do any good. "It wouldn't bother Jesse if Dallas and I... uh... did it."

Man, I was just embarrassing myself even more.

Chelsea snorted. "Uh-huh, sure."

"¿Qué diablos pasó aquí?" I heard someone shout from outside, causing me to roll my eyes. Erica was obviously very pissed off now, even though I had no idea what she had said.

"¡Dios mío! Birdy, Klutz, Ducky, Ugly! Get out here! Ahora! "

Did she expect us to know anything she was saying? I understood the part about getting out there, but I didn't' get anything else. Why did we have to get someone that spoke Spanish as our counselor when all the girls that lived in our cabin could speak French?

"We're here, su majestad," Chelsea sneered once we came outside, still dirty. I didn't even know that Chelsea knew any Spanish at all!

"Translator," she explained, as if reading my mind. "I have one on my phone."

I blinked, understanding now. She obviously looked up whatever she had said and said it in Spanish. I should have thought of that.

Erica's eyebrows furrowed at Chelsea remark, and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"¿Sabes lo que estoy diciendo ahora, perra poco molesto?"

Okay, I was seriously starting to get annoyed with her talking in another language now. It was obvious that we had no idea what she was saying, so why keep talking that way? To annoy us, obviously.

But Chelsea didn't back down, but it wasn't like that surprised me. "I don't know what you said, but it doesn't matter right now. I got my schedule early. I'm taking a Spanish class for the elective that I didn't choose," she smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

Erica looked outraged, but didn't say anything more about the subject. "Just get cleaning, ahora!"

I still didn't know what that meant, but it didn't even matter. She was telling us to clean, and that's all I needed to know. If she was calling us some name in Spanish, I didn't even care. I already knew that she hated us, so it didn't matter. I could just call her a bad word in French.