Part forty-six

Dan P.O.V.

It took a moment for me to respond as PJ trapped my lips with his, but I kissed him with every mount of passion I had since I had been craving this.

Where were the sparks?

Where was the electricity?

They didn't come.

I pulled away, confused. I was certain I had made the right decision before, but now I was certain I had definitely made the wrong decision. I broke Phil for no reason at all. All the arguments, confusion and tears had all been for nothing.

"That felt so wrong," PJ just laughed, looking relieved.

"See? I told you so."

"What if he doesn't take me back?"

"He will! And if he doesn't at first then keep pestering him, he's going to need a lot of reassuring Dan, Phil is very sensitive, probably more than he realises," I bit my lip, hoping he was right.

"Can I ask you something?" I kept my eyes down on the floor, hoping he wasn't going to get mad at what I was going to ask.

"What is it?"

"Can I... can I kiss you again? Just one last time? I need closure on this whole thing."

"Uhh, okay, but no one can hear about this. I can't hurt Chris again Dan, he means too much to me."

"I know," I moved swiftly and pressed our lips together and pulled away a few seconds after.

If I wasn't lying to myself, I would say I was going to miss his kisses, but I knew I couldn't think like that anymore. My heart lay Phil and it always had, I was just too blinded by the lust I had for PJ and the attention he gave me to know it. But now the lust and attention was gone so I had no excuse.

"Why are you helping me? After everything I did to you?" I asked PJ as the thought crossed my mind. I didn't deserve any of this so I didn't know why he was giving it to me.

"I loved you, and even though that's past tense we're still friends and I want to you to be happy. I'm doing this for Phil too, and Chris," I nodded, taking in his words.

"When should I see Phil?"

"Go, go now, don't make him wait any longer than necessary."

"What do I say to him?"

"You'll know when you get there, trust me, it's all going to work out fine," PJ said shrugging. I smiled at the PJ I had known before he first kissed me and all the problems occurred. He was back to himself and happy, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

"Thank you," I hugged him tightly then he showed me out.

I smiled to myself, maybe things could back to normal like they were before. I was half way there, all I had to try and fix now was Phil's heart and our relationship and that would only happen if he would let me.

I took a deep breath, hoping for the best but expecting the worst as I knocked on our apartment door.