Court Case (Meguck)

So. You guys probably don't remember but one of the SideChicks is Megan. So, we were bantering about and she came up with the idea of shipping her with a truck. So, here is some Meguck for you. Enjoy? Convo is above. :P

"Would mind telling the court exactly what happened?" The lawyer asked the girl. She sighed and twirled her thumbs.
"Well, me and Em were a perfectly happy couple." Megan began and was thrown into flashback. "Our friends all were happy for us, wrote stories about us all the time. But recently, I had felt an attraction to our beautiful dark blue pickup. Hope was the only one I told, and she told me it was nothing. She told me I was growing a motherly connection to it, that I was just longing to complete a family with Em. I believed the girl, but after a while it got worse. I began to want to spend more time with Mitch, the truck, than my own wife. It confused me, but I brushed it off. Then one night, Mitch told me to get rid of her. He told me that Emily was the only thing keeping me from him."
"You said the truck spoke to you?" The lawyer asked. Megan nodded. "You can continue."
"Well, Mitch told me to either break it off with her or he wouldn't spend time with me anymore. I just couldn't do that to my sweet Emily, it would kill her. So, I beat the news to it. I hopped in Mitch one night after a fight and followed her. Once I saw that there was no one around, I drove towards her. Mitch took control after that, backing over her to make sure she was dead. Then, I loaded Em into the bed and drove her to her favorite stream, where I dumped the body." Megan explained. She looked at the court room to see Vic sobbing in the back with Rodie and Hope comforting her.
"You said that the truck ran her over both times?"
"All three times, yes." The lawyer looked at the girl and glanced towards the doctor who had examined the body. He held up three fingers and the lawyer nodded.
"My apologies. Nothing more your honor." The lawyer spoke as he sat back down.
"Well, had the jury come to a verdict?"
"We, the jury, find Megan *insert last name cause I don't know if she wants me to share it* guilty to the murder of Emily *insert last name here cause idk her's*."
"Case settled." The judge said and tapped his hammer twice. Everyone got up to leave except the girls who stayed seated in the back. Megan was escorted out my cops but stopped to talk to the girls.
"Keep my Mitch safe okay? I want to see him when I get out." Rosie nodded but none of them would make eye contact. Megan killed Emily all for a pickup truck.

Boom! I'm done now. Sorry it took a while and it's not as long. Well, I've got another one shot in the works rn so expect that soon! My dad's still letting us on our electronics for now so I'll be writing! Until then, Peace my cheeses!