The past

I wake up, my eyes lids  feel very heavy but my body felt relaxed, a heavy blanket covering my body as I get up rubbing my eyes, my eyes scan the big room with a balcony as it was dark out side.

I look under the blanket seeing I'm wearing these huge grey shorts and this huge t-shirt that swollows me whole but also smells like Tom.

Leon: your wearing his clothes Leon said appearing out of nowhere  as  the whole room is dark and the only source of light is from the bathroom and the creaks from the door.

Why are you here again Leon? Why are you always mean to me! I scream as I dig my nails into my scalp

Leon: because your a murder, it's your fault I died and you know that! So then you started to kill Poeple push all those feelings away he says as he breathes heavily

Toms PoV

I sat in the living room with bill georg and Gustav as the girls where fast asleep because we put something on their drinks, as I was laughing about what bill told me I heard screaming and I knew it was crystal.

I ran away with out saying anything to check on her, my heart panting as she continued to say stuff like "I'm not a murder! Leave me alone"

My traces stop when I heard her say the name Leon, Leon is her brothers name. Could it be that's she is mentally fucked and sees him? I had that when my father died...it's like his soul would come just to punish me like he would when he was alive...

I ran in their as crystal hugs her knees crying in the dark as she rocks back and forth.

Crystal baby you okay? I asked as I sit next to her on the bed as I try to catch my breath

Crystal: leave me alone Tom she cries as she chokes on her own tears.

Crystal you can talk to me

Crystal: fuck- as she was about to say something she ran to the bathroom vomitting in the toilet as I ran holding her hair.

Now I definitely know what is going on and she needs pills to help her stop seeing Leon, when I would see my father he would make me feel like I person I never to be and that's being like my father but sadly I am like him but I'm worser now.

Crystal: Tom do you ever think about ending it  all? She asks as she sits on the floor wiping vomit with toilet paper.

I always have since I was a child *singhs* I never through life would get better until I met you, you got me through high school and through the rest. I said smiling at her, I really do love her...

Crystal chuckles as she cries

Crystal: I'm sorry Tom that I shot you that day, you didn't deserve that, my anger took over me because I couldn't bare the pain of watching my first love shoot my brother in front of my own eyes accidentally or not it still broke my heart but I forgive you Tom she says as she hugs her self.

*singhs* I'm not quite a good person my self crystal I smile as she smiles back.

Crystal: I need a shower she said as she got up.

Yeh I will bring you clothes and I got pills for you.

Her face expression turned to madness when I said pills.

Crystal they help you, I know you been seeing Leon.

Her eyes and face soften

Crystal: how do you know that?

Because after my fathers death I was seeing him too but then the doctors gave me pills and I stopped seeing him and you healed me I smile at her.

Crystal: Tom I never stopped loving you she says as she hugs me.

I love you too crystal but try to run away or disrespect me I will be back to my old way you got it? I said as I clench my jaw.

Crystal looked scared, it hurts to see but I have to or else she will run away and I don't want to looser her again, I wanna get Married to her and have beautiful kids with her even if she loves me by force...

Get in the shower I said with no emotion as I walk out to grab the pills.

( hey guys sorry this is short x let me know if you like it x )