chapter 11: who is she?

the sunrays burst though the window hitting Eos in the face, she softly groaned cuddling into the sire more not wanting to get up. the sire smiled softly as he hugged the dame tighter. hiding his face within her messy raven hair, combing his hands through it trying to tame it. the sire closed his eyes for a few more minuets before he heard his door open and a gasp followed by some footsteps.

Wyatt felt a hand of his shoulder shaking him awake.

"5 more minuets." Eos whined grabbing the sires shirt tightly.

"Wyatt get up now." Ender said with authority in her voice.

the sire opened his eyes realizing that his mom is in the room, and witnessed him cuddled up with a target, his eyes went wide as he pulled the dame close pulling the cover over her.

"I know she's there son, when she wakes up bring her too my office. immediately." Ender said walking out, as she closed the door she smiled too herself. walking towards her own office settling in her seat, working on her files waiting for her son.

^Wyatts pov.^

after the 5 minutes Eos wished for I gently shook her awake, continuously playing with her silky raven hair.

"why so early." she groaned.

"my. umm mom kind of saw us and wanted to speak to us." I said my morning husky voice deeper than ever.

"she what?!" Eos almost yelled sitting up shocked. "I'm done for, I'm so dead."

"your okay princess, how are you feeling?" I asked sitting up beside her looking into her eyes.

"I'm a bit sore but I'm okay." her bright smile showing.

I don't know what this feeling is, the feeling of just always wanting to kiss her, to hold her. hell to even fuck her senseless so she cant walk for weeks. I kind of think that, I'm falling in love with her.

I get myself up from under the cover walking around to her side of the bed picking her up in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked to my mothers office setting Eos on my lap so she would be comfy, instead of sitting on a wooden chair.

my mother closed the file she just finished looking up at us tilting her head.

"who is she." Ender asked clasping her hands together on the table Infront of her.

"mom, this is Eos McKinley." I said keeping my arms around her waste as I sat back resting sitting in a mans spread.

"McKinley? as in the target?" Ender raised her eyebrows staring at Eos, her expression unreadable. "how long has this been going on?" she asked pointing her finger between us both.

"for-" I began to say but Eos spoke up.

"for around a year and a half ma'am." she said twiddling her fingers nervously leaning back so her back connected with my chest. I gave Eos a small kiss on the back of her head, like saying she's going to be okay.

a small smile spread across my mothers face and I tilted my head.

"oh thank god you found someone, I heard your father wanted to arrange your marriage with that brat of a daughter grace jalang. awful girl she is. that witch is lucky I haven't seen her since that incident happened with you and her."

as my mother was speaking Eos caught onto the last words my mother said turning her head towards me with a questioning stare. I shook my head miming that I might tell her later.

"okay... ill allow this. ASLONG! as you keep away from my desk and office unless you are asked here by me, this goes to you Eos, as I will allow you to live here if you follow that one condition, am I clear." my mother said sternly.

both our eyes widened as we sat forward staring dumbfounded at my mother.

"wait did you just say she could live here?" I asked just making sure.

"yes she can, if she follows that one condition." ender stated sitting back in her chair. "so, is it a yes Eos?"

"yes. yes. yes. I promise I will follow your conditions." Eos said eagerly bouncing up and down on my lap like a little child, I placed my hands on her hips making her stop bouncing or there would be another problem to fix.