Band Aid Fight.

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK. God I'm tired. I pulled a full 24 hour day from 6am on Friday to 6am Saturday. So if this is crap, sorry.

And yes. This took me till Monday to finish. Why? I had college things to do.

--------------------------------------------

"Ok," Simon carried Harry to the living room, still with the icepack on his eye. Josh took Tobi to the ground floor bathroom

***********************************

Josh looked in the medicine cabinet. Why has Lachlan insisted on buying Frozen band aids he'd never understand. He grabbed the one with Olaf on it and ripped of the package.

"No," said Tobi.

Josh looked at Tobi in shock. The toddler hardly spoke. "What Tobi?"

"No. I don't want Olaf," Tobi said as he crossed his arms.

"Tobi, if you want the cut to heal you need to wear the band aid."

"No."

"Tobi. You will wear this band aid or you will have another time out," Josh said.

Tobi bit his lip and looked like he was going to cry. Then he heard the laughter of Preston and Mitch from the living room. "I don't like Olaf Joshy."

Josh realized this wasn't a fight against him. Tobi just didn't like the pattern of the band aid.

"Ok, sweetheart," Josh said before he could stop himself. Tobi didn't flinch or even notice the pet name. "Do you want Elsa?"

"Mmhmm," Tobi whimpered.

Josh grabbed on the Elsa band aids and put the unused Olaf one away. He unwrapped the Elsa one, "this one better?"

"Yes," Tobi said swallowing his tears.

Josh sighed. He picked up the toddler and sat on the floor. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

Tobi burrowed his little face into Josh's shirt, "My head hurts Joshy!"

Josh rocked Tobi, "Here let me put the band aid on your head and I'll kiss it better."

Tobi nodded. Josh put the band aid on the cut and kissed the band aid. "Better?"

Tobi nodded, "a little."

Josh rocked Tobi until the toddler fell asleep.

***********************************

I know it's a bit shorter then normal but the meeting about the babies WILL be in the next chapter come hell or high water so that one will probs be extra long.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEE