Q&A

Hi, everyone! I decided to ask people if they wanted to give me questions for a Q&A and a few people did. I'll be mentioning them as we go over the questions.

halfxheart Was there something that inspired you to write this or was it purely out of your imagination? I was inspired a little by a book called Physcotic which is great af.
It also has a bunch of things I've made up as well in it.

Do you know if you are doing a sequel yet? Shhhh it's a secret. There's most likely going to be a sequel :)

Do you know how proud of you I am for writing an amazing fic?
I don't know how proud you are of me. lol That's very nice of you to say though.

StockholmSyndrome11

What's you favorite tattoo on Harry? Woah THERE'S too many to have a favorite. I have a tattoo sweatshirt so let's just look at that. I've got to say the fern branches on his abdomen. I don't know if they have a meaning or anything it's just hot af. When he lifts his shirt up like damn boy.

erratic_styles

What would you do if you won a Watty? I don't think I would move on from it. I would be so happy about it lmao. I would probably have a dance party in my room. lmao

Wattpad pet peeves? People asking just for a follow then leaving and people who don't comment at all.

pureveins
Things that make me happy- The boys (One Direction), music, writing, running, youtube, drawing, and eating ofc.

Favorite game? Probably Uno because it can be short af and I feel pretty boss at it. Life is cool too haha.

Favorite type of movie is pretty hard because I don't watch them. I like a bit of action but also romantic ones so yeah.

Songs that make me cry, 18, half a heart, Moments, pretty much all Coldplay songs, life after you by Daughtry, A jar of hearts by Christina Perri, All I want by Kodaline, Towers by Little Mix (I know they don't treat One Direction the best. I just like that song haha), and many more.

Thanks for the questions!