Wanda- Tired

You gently set down your bag on the floor as you enter your apartment. It's been a long day, and really, you'd rather just head to bed and be done with the day.

"(Y/n)?"

Sighing, you turn and blink tiredly at your girlfriend. "Yes, Wanda?"

Her eyebrows raise in concern. "You are stressed, no?"

"No," You huff, rubbing at the migraine pounding your temple. "I'm just tired. I'm going to go to bed,"

She nods and places a soft kiss on your cheek. As she watches you go, she bites her lip and pulls out her phone to call her twin.

"What is it, Wanda? I am in the middle of-" Pietro says, but she quickly stops him.

"I am worried (Y/n) is going to want a break up," She rushes out, leaning against the wall in defeat.

He chuckles slightly. "Wanda, do not worry. She loves you, and you love her; I am sure she does not-"

"But there are the signs," She groans quietly. "she is distant, quiet, does not want to spend time with me and-"

"Wanda," Pietro snaps, making his twin jump at his tone. "You are aware of the training she goes through?" He asks, softening his voice.

Wanda nods. "Yes, at the SHIELD base, she is training to join our team. But I do not see how that is relevant to the fact that she is acting this way!"

"She is not like us, Wanda. (Y/n) is human, while we have our powers and such. She has to train twice as hard, so I think you should not be so hard on her."

Wanda lets out a breath. "You are right, but what if she-"

"Wanda?"

Your voice makes the phone in Wanda's hand clatter to the floor as she whirls around. She can't help but smile as you stand by the stairs, leaning against the wall half asleep.

"Yes?" She asks, not making any movements to pick up the phone.

You rub at your eyes, a soft yawn escaping your lips. "Aren't you going to come to bed?"

She nods. "Oh, yes. I will be there in a minute,"

Once you've stumbled back to your room, Wanda's quick to pick up the phone and end the call before Pietro could as what happened.

Wanda nearly flew to the room, where she knew she would find you curled up in a ball on the center of the bed, mumbling in your sleep and hogging the blankets. But she didn't care if you snored all through the night; she loves you, and nothing can change that.