Chapter 5

Yuurei walked into the school using the back door and as fast as she could. On this peaceful morning, she wouldn't want to be captured by a certain someone who would force her to do unbelievable stuff. Thus, she was certain that her plan going to work this time.

As quiet as possible, Yuurei followed the path towards the main school building. Just as she about to reach the to her class, she heard her name was called. "Nakazuki-san!" It was a guy, which she recognised as one of her classmates.

But damn! I forgot his name...

Yuurei forced a smile since she could somehow predict the outcome of this meeting. Thinking about that, she shuddered and mentally punched herself. "So, what's up... uhm..." she stuttered painfully while trying to remember his name.

"It's Hamada, Nakazuki-san," he laughed, "You never seem to remember my name when I'm the class representative." He chuckled softly while Yuurei wished to be invisible for a moment - to hide her embarrassment.

Looking at her, Hamada simply said, "You know, it's okay. I mean we sit next to each other, so I've always noticed that you're often sleeping."

Yuurei pouted. "Oh excuse me for not knowing your name, Mr. Class Rep." She chided, but Hamada just laughed again. "So, because you're the new student here, it is my job to actually guide you about all the club activities here in Rakuzan." He explained, while she nodded her head.

"So you mean, I need to join a club?"

"Yeah, it's kinda compulsory here so feel free to choose any club from this list." He handed her a few papers.

"Okay sure. By the way, what club did you joined, Hamada?" She asked him, "And please add -san to my name, nee? I feel kinda old."

Hamada just stared at her, thinking how amusing she was despite talking with someone she doesn't familiar with. "I joined the Literature Club. Nothing fancy though, just a bit of story-making and reading books."

"Oh, sounds good to me. Maybe I'll join that too, because I don't think I know anyone else except for you." Yuurei spoke and looked at Hamada, smiling.

Hamada felt his heart skipped a beat. What was that feeling? He felt like he knew her, but it wasn't too clear. Maybe his mind was playing tricks with him. Ignoring it, he managed to mumble, "It'll be good if we're in the same club."

Yuurei replied, "Sure! Oh, sorry I've to go somewhere." She said, when she remembered her mission earlier - get away from a certain someone. "Nakazuki, are you hiding from someone?" He asked, confused.

"Yeah, to be honest. But I don't think he'll manage to find me today." Yuurei smiled confidently.

"Who chased you?"

"One of the Council members." Her answer made Hamada froze. Just as he about to say something, the girl already went off - leaving him standing alone there.

"... Nakazuki, the Council doesn't have any members except for one person." He sighed.

.

Truth to be told, running was the best thing she could do right now. Even after a few days from the incident with the redhead in the Council Room, she coudn't stop thinking about it. It was disturbing both her mind and heart at the same time.

She felt like she had heard that name somewhere but she wasn't sure when and where.

Akashi Seijuurou.

Dismissing her thoughts, her steps came to a halt when she walked past the gym. The door was slightly open and she heard the sound of the shoes contact with the floor. Feeling curious, she decided to take a peek from outside. It wouldn't hurt right?