Ch.1

In The Forest
Ash, Lena, Rick, and Stefan hang out on their favorite tree as their usual everyday plan as kids. They would always talked and talked, laughed and laughed until had heard a call noise. They all knew what it was: Captain Hook need to talk to them. Ash said "Well, mates time to see what dear old uncle Hook wants now." So they all jump out of their tree and rushed to the Jolly Roger.

In the Jolly Roger
Ash and her friends made it to the Jolly Roger and saw their parents together in a circle talking. Ash said "Hi uncle Hook." Hook turned around and hugged her, she hugged back and said "There's my sweet Freya." Then she pulled back and said "Uncle Hook, you don't have to call me that and why did you call us?" He sighed and said "Well, you four aren't going to like this..."
Lena came forward and said "Come on, why wouldn't like anything from Captain Hook himself?" Hook toke a deep breath and said "You four have been chosen to go to a different school..." Then sighed and said "In Isle of The Lost." They all gasped and Ash said "WHAT?!" Hook, Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier sighed and Doctor Facilier said "Here they go with their excuses..."

Stefan chuckled and said sarcastically "I don't do uniforms." while bending his fingers. Ash said "Nasty Evil Princesses." Rick came forward and said "They allowed wolves." Then Ash said harshly "Trust me, uncle Hook you're not going to see me doing nasty ev-" Hook brought up his hook and shushed her. Ash got shocked by his move and Ursula came foward and said "Look Ash, Olivia, Rick, and Stefan, we're going to have to leave Mysterious World tonight. I mean is going out to see new things out of here is what all of you four wanted?"

Lena said "Yeah mom, but we really love it here and we would miss it so much." Hades finally said "Ok guys, let's talk this our children and settled this, shall we?" They all nodded and Hook took Ash in his office and closed the door. Ash said angrily "Uncle Hook shouldn't we talk about this?!" Hook said "There's nothing to talk about, we are settling in Isle of The Lost and meeting old friends of mine." "But uncle Hook you know we loved Mysterious World so much." Ash said sadly Hook walked over to her and grabbed both of her shoulders, then said "I know my sweet Freya but we have to do this for all of us. For me. Please?"

He cupped both of her cheeks and Ash said "Fine but if my friends and I don't like it, can we moved back?" Hook said "Of course, but probably.. " Ash and Hook hugged and Ash got out of his office.

In The Forest
Ash ran to the tree and bend down her legs together, put her arms cross and put her head down. Night pass, Ash was still there and Lena, Rick, and Stefan was walking slowly towards her and Stefan said "Hey Ash, can we join you?" Ash put her head up and nodded.

Lena, Rick, and Stefan walked and sat down beside her, then Rick said "We know how you feel. We're all upset that we're leaving here too and now that we all together. Let's send our last moments here in the tree one last time." They all nodded and Stefan used his voodoo magic and had appeared a guitar. Stefan started playing and Ash started to sing.

Ash: Some people say that the moment is gone
And then they tell you that it is time to move on

Lena: But don't you listen to a word that they say
'Cause we got magic that just won't go away

Rick: And we may be hundred worlds apart
But that won't keep me from your heart

Stefan: You can't fight the raiiiiiinnnnn

All (expect Stefan): When it's already fall in
You hide the truth from yourself when you're all in

All: No one can erase this
I will always be drawing you closer and closer

Stefan: To you

All (expect Stefan): Whatever I do

All: It's always you

Stefan: It's always you

They all had a group hug and got up, looked at the tree and ran back to the Jolly Roger together.

In the Jolly Roger
Hook, Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier waited for their children to get back and saw them ran through the little bridge. Hades said "Ready to go, kiddos?" they all say "Yep." Captain Hook order the pirates to uppin' the hook and sailed off the Mysterious World, then stopped and came down nodded to Ursula, Hades, and Doctor Facilier.

They all used their magic and power to the field while Captain Hook had a magic bean and throw it at the field. Then the field broke free and Captain Hook came to the wheel and sailed away. Ash looked back at Mysterious World and teared a little, then Lena, Rick, and Stefan came up to her and comforted her. Ash pulled her tear away and hugged her friends foward, then said "You know guys? Things started to change alot harder now..." Ash whispered "Sooner or later....."