Reindeer Ride

3rd Person POV...

Chaos was happening on the street as UGF soldiers fired there blasters at Krampus,Frosty was fighting Krampus being helped by Polaris while Char was hiding with the other kids by a nearby dumpster. They watched as both Polaris and Frosty fight Krampus "where are Bucky and Esther when you need them?" Arcturus said when they heard what sounded like sleigh bells. "Look!" Rosita shouted as Frosty saw and laughed "ha!" he shouted as Comet,Dasher and the other Reindeer ran down the street. Char looked over at the other kids "come on" Char said as they rushed over to the running reindeer,Derek and Ria managed to get onto Blitzen,Eno and Sparky got onto Cupid,both Charlie and Negan managed to get on Vixen while Char managed to get onto Prancer along with Arcturus. Wanda flew over to Comet and joined Bucky Jr on Comet, the reindeer rode down past the UGF soldiers as Frosty looked over at Polaris,Cosmos and Orion "go help the others" Frosty said "what about you?" Orion asked "I will be fine,now go!" Frosty shouted which Orion nodded before he summoned his elemental dragon named Shang.

 Wanda flew over to Comet and joined Bucky Jr on Comet, the reindeer rode down past the UGF soldiers as Frosty looked over at Polaris,Cosmos and Orion "go help the others" Frosty said "what about you?" Orion asked "I will be fine,now go!" Frosty s...

"Quick get on!" Orion shouted at Polaris and Cosmos who quickly got on before Shang took off into the sky as the reindeer continued to run which Frosty soon realized that they weren't flying and were heading towards a wall. "Bucky! attach Comet's jingle bells!" Frosty shouted which Bucky Jr looked back at him "what?" Bucky Jr shouted "jingle bells!" Frosty shouted as he blocked a incoming attack from Krampus. Bucky Jr looked over at Esther "what did he say?" Bucky Jr asked "all I heard was "jingle bells" Esther said "jingle bells,jingle bells" Bucky Jr repeated thinking it over when he noticed on Comet's furry neck was some jingle bells. "Jingle bells!" Bucky Jr shouted as he attached the jingle bells around Comet's neck which not a couple more seconds later the reindeer flew up into the sky "whoo,who!" Esther shouted as we flew up into the sky until we were flying alongside Shang. "Oh my god! this is so amazing!" Negan shouted "ya!" Esther shouted when Bucky Jr heard loud beeping in his pocket,which he soon pulled out the glowing ball that was now beeping loudly "the sack of toys!" Charlie shouted "we are close,let's set Comet and the other Reindeer somewhere safe,we continue on foot" Bucky Jr said as he and the other reindeer flew down leaving Shang and the others "god,he sounds just like his father" Polaris said before they followed.