COMPETITION WINNERS

♔ Gяαρнιςѕ Cσмρєтιтισи♔

Finally it's here! The Graphics Competition Winners have been decided. First, I'd like to say thank you to EVERYBODY who entered. I had 117 entries overall, which was completely outstanding. I was blown away by the talent I saw as well: a lot of you deserved to win a prize! Unfortunately, the sheer amount of entries made that impossible, so I can only offer you my gratitude. Thank you to every one of you and Ily :*

Sidenote: Most of the prizes have been given to covers/banners. This is not because I prefer the in any way, it's just because I received less drawings and trailers. The majority of entries were covers and banners, meaning they were more likely to win a prize.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

8th Place goes to...laserquest! Her graphic was gorgeous and so well done. She really has a talent :) It speaks a lot as to the high quality graphics I received when this is only 8th Place!

7th Place goes to...StrangerSight! Her drawing was gorgeous and you could tell she spent a lot of time on it :) She's very talented in her sketches (you can see her Instagram StrangerSight for that) and definitely deserves a shoutout!

6th Place goes to...youresofake with a very professional looking graphic! A lot of time was spent on this one, and you can really tell. It's basically impeccable. I definitely encourage the maker of this graphic to go into design or something: it's gorgeous.

5th Place goes to...canzies! Canzies entered two graphics (both astoundingly beautiful) so I had to choose the one I preferred to be entered. This graphic is gorgeous, summery and so cleverly edited. I don't think I could fault it!

4th Place goes to...Geenar5! This entry features Lois and Jesse, superbly edited, and I honestly think it looks like they're together in the edit. It's flawless. It's sad to see all these amazing graphics only getting 4th to 8th place, however the competition was intense and I was forced to be selective. Geenar5 is incredibly talented...Cries bc jealousy.

You can see all of these entries at the side of this chapter in a Graphics Competition banner, or they will all be posted on my twitter: @TBBBSMB. You don't have to have twitter in order to see the graphics posted there, just google that username and you should be able to scroll down the twitter feed without the need for an account :) DUE TO THE HIGH QUALITY OF THE 8th-4th GRAPHICS, I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THEM AS WELL AS GIVE THEM SHOUTOUTS!

I will now move on to the Random Selection prize, before going onto the top three. The random selection prize is basically a prize just for entering the competition: a raffle, really. The randomly selected entry prize this year goes to...WallflowerForLife! I was so happy when this was the one selected, because her graphic truly deserves a prize! It features Lois, wearing a red dress, (Remember the Summer Dance at the beach?) and it's really well done :) I'm so glad this was the one selected, but again thank you to everybody who entered! If you'd like to see this: see the side, or @TBBSMB twitter.

FINALLY THE TOP THREE! *Drumroll*

3rd place goes to the amazing Emotionlessly! Her trailer entry is amazing, and I can imagine it took her so long to make. The effect it achieves is incredible, and I'd like to thank her for her amazing entry. She so deserves this prize! Because I added follows to the 4th-8th prizes, something is needed to boost up the 3rd prize. Therefore, not only does Emotionlessly win a follow and shoutout, but she can also have her very own private Character Interview session over Wattpad message, with any of my characters (TBBSMB and IAKMCM).

Search "I Almost Killed my Crush's Mom" into YouTube and it's the trailer by October Owl.

2nd place goes to the impeccable AnnaRiggs! Not only is her graphic the most perfect thing to look at, but the fact that it is of Everett and Lois touched my heart. It's so cleverly manipulated, and the overall effect is just gahhhhh amazing! Seriously dude, you should consider going into graphic design. 2nd place wins a follow, dedication for the next chapter and shoutout!

Finally, the one you've all been waiting for....1st place.

I am so excited to announce that first place goes to the PHENOMENAL Percabeth5599. She entered three graphics (All amazing, yet I was forced to choose one), and I honestly fangirled so much when I saw them! The winning entry is potentially one of the most perfect graphics I've ever seen in my life: truly the best one I've seen in this Graphics Competition. She really does deserve first place. She is so talented that I literally want to cry. First place wins a follow, dedication and THE CHOICE OF ANY CHAPTER IN IAKMCM TO BE WRITTEN IN ANOTHER PERSON's PERSPECTIVE. Percabeth5599, just DM me your chosen chapter/scenes and I'll write it for you, to be posted after I finish IAKMCM and dedicated to you :)

To anybody who did not win a prize, fear not, because your graphic will be shared too! Like the end of TBBSMB, I will be making an ending video for IAKMCM featuring every graphic which has been sent to me (competition or non-competition). Your graphic will be shared! Thank you so much for all of your entries, it was amazing to see the support you guys have for my story :D

Remember: To see any of the winners full screen, see @TBBSMB twitter or wait for the ending video posted with the last chapter :)

See you later alligators,

Lauren xox

������~�qˎs