Thrown out(SuLay)

Junemyeon stood infront of the mirror, she was never this nervous in her life.

"Maybe this one will do.... Or maybe not..." She had already changed clothes 6 times.

"Well, it's not really a date, right!? He just asked me for dinner, at his house....." She looked around, her eyes were restless, "normal people would call it a date!" She pouted," but considering Yixing, he may just think it as only dinner with a friend...." She sat down on the bed depressed and sighed, just then she received a text.

Teee-reong.

She opened it.

From: Yixing

Are you ready for our date?

Junemyeon's heart stopped for a minute. She froze, then stood up,"He said date! He said date!!!!" She jumped around in happiness yelling, "it's a date!!!" Then she stopped and looked at her clothes. "I'll do something which is neither flashy nor normal."

She wore a simple blue quarter sleeved dress, with black boarders and a white buckle belt, it was till her thighs, which revealed her Fair and smooth legs.She curled her brown hair and put on slight make -up. She woke black heeled boots with it.

She looked in the mirror, satisfied with her work.

__________________________________________________________

She stood in front of his apartment at 6:55. It was quite windy, storm clouds had formed in the sky. Junemyeon and Minseok both feared thunder, but she decided to let it slide.

She took a deep breath and rang the bell. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing Yixing who wore a blue V-line shirt with black skinny jeans and shoes. He had his hair down to one side of his forehead.

The first thought they both had as they looked at each other was.

'Ah! We match!'

Yixing smiled at Junemyeon who smiled back, "come in" he held the door for her.

She walked in and went to the living room. A table with two chairs stood in the middle. A candle in the centre was lit which was surrounded by rose petals.

Junemyeon smiled at the sight. Yixing pulled the chair for her and she sat down.

He went to the kitchen, leaving her alone to look around.

'Its a nice place.' She thought. Her heart beat was a bit faster but she was comfortable. Yixing arrived with two plates. He placed one infront of Junemyeon and the other infront of himself. It was steak. Beautifully cooked and tasted amazing.

"You're a really amazing cook." She said, smiling at her plate.

"Well my family does own a resturant." He answered.

"I never asked the name." She was curious for a while now.

"Gourmet." He said. Junemyeon's spoon dropped, "Wait!! Gourmet is owned by your family!?"

She couldn't believe it. Gourmet was the best resturant in whole of China.

"Yes." He nodded innocently. Junemyeon mouth hung open, she looked at the almost empty plate, "no wonders the cooking tasted like that." She looked at Yixing again, "Gourmet is pretty close to my house too. I Went there quite a few times."

"Really!?" The news shocked Yixing, "How come we never met?"

Junemyeon just shrugged. Yixing then wondered and said, "Must be because I'm usually helping out in the kitchen."

"Yeah."

After dinner both of them sat in the living room, chatting when Junemyeon's phone rang, she picked it up, it was her mom.

"Junemyeon dear."

"Yes mom?"

"Don't come back tonight."

"......uh... What?!"

"We're at the airport and we're going back home, your father has to get back to work now."

"Wait, there still 2 days left before we leave."

"Yes, you can come after 2 days, we're just leaving now, you're ticket is already booked for two days later. "

"Wait! Where will I stay?! You're just gonna leave you're daughter and go!?! Mom!! What about m-"

She stopped when she heard the dead line. She just blankly stared at her phone and then raised her head to blankly stare at Yixing.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note,

Oh! Hurray for parents like that, these kind probably don't exist.... But they did provide her with an opportunity. $_$

Junemyeon what will you do?!

Anyway here is Lay

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mac2vzFC7P1rcwtdao1_500.jpg