Epigraph

Alheri Marten, what more could be said? She had always been an overachiever and a good girl in school with good grades

Alheri Marten, what more could be said? She had always been an overachiever and a good girl in school with good grades. But behind all of those good grades and smarts was a bad girl. Who partied way too hard and spent way too much money.

Her family is loaded and by family just her and her dad Benjamin. Benjamin Marten was rich for being the heir to the Doc Marten thrown. his old ass dad died and said here run my company.

As far as her mom goes. She and her dad are separated. Her mom if she wasn't doing drugs was sleeping around with countless men, which was just gross.

Different topic for a different day. Alheri is known as the Kook queen because well everyone wants to be her or be with her. She used to date Rafe Cameron and then the two split.

Kia Talks about her all the time. The two have been friends since pre-K.

Jj hates her. I think he has a crush on her. He talks about hating her in middle school when they met. Something about getting the last chocolate milk by winning a game of rock-paper-scissors. Of course Paper beats rock. He says she cheated but I think he's just a sore loser.

  Alheri and Pope are on the debate, team the mathletes, and just about every other nerd group you can think of.

As for me, Alheri saved my ass one too many times. She even got me a job with Ward Cameron. The second richest person on the island.  I can't help but like her. She's nice to all the pogues and doesn't take shit from anyone.