Project

STREAM YEJI SOLO !!
sorry for any errors in advance.

R

We entered the school together and went to our respective groups.

I said hi to the boys and the girls. I noticed worries on their faces but I decided to not talk about the hospital and Liam.

The bell rang and we all went to the class and sit down.

"Good morning everyone, I'll give you back the french test that you took days ago." Mr. Hong announced.

He started distributing the paper to everyone and comes to me.

"Perfect Shin as always." he smiled and gave me my test.

97/100

"Not that bad." I said smirking and Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

Mr. Hong then gave the test to Yeji and smiled a little bit.

"That's progress Hwang."

When the teacher walked away I tapped Yeji's back with my fingers to get her attention.

"Hey how much ?" I asked curious.

"51/100" she turned around looking at me with the biggest smile ever.

The smile was majestic and her eyes were shining like all the stars went suddenly to her eyes.

"You're not proud of me ?" She said and I shook my head to kick my weird thoughts away.

"Uh yes yes I am, and proud of me too I did a great job damn." I stuttered then smirked.

She rolled her eyes and turned around to pay attention to the class.

The day went by quickly and the last bell finally rang. I'm exhausted like I've never been, I barely slept two hours in two days.

I took my bag, said bye to my friends and walked out of the class waiting Yeji.

Yeji walked out and when I was about to talk to her I heard a voice so I turned around.

"Ryujin !" I saw Karina standing in front of the toilets door.

"Hum go to my house you know the way, I'll be back quickly." I said to her and she just nodded.

I walked towards Karina with a confused face.

"Hey what's up ?" I asked

"Nothing I just need your body right now." she said calmly pulling my collar towards her as she pushes me in the toilet and locked the door behind her.

"Let's be quick then." I said answer shortly before kissing her aggressively.

She immediately pulled me in and grabbed my hair as we share a hot kiss, her right hand went down to my belt and start taking off my belt and unbuttoned my pants with one hand.

I started licking and biting her neck erotically, I lifted her and put her on the sink while tearing apart her skirt.

"I need you now." she moan softly between our kisses.

I groaned and put her underwear down to her ankles. I positioned myself and with one thrust I was inside her.

"Fuck !" She moaned

I groaned and start going harder feeling her wetness around my cock. We became one body and the room was filled with moans and screams.

I pounded my dick faster inside her until I felt her walls wrap around it, her hands grabbed my shirt harder and she came with one final moan and her legs gave up. I came right after outside her pussy on her tights.