Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."

Wattpad got wise to my whole 'put an accent on the swear word to make it not a swear word' type thing and rated this Mature... So we can no longer rank...

*Tears up*

BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE #1 IN OUR HEARTS

- Pandora -

"I'm dying."

"You're not dying..."

"I'm fücking dying."

Evie shook her head adamantly as I clutched at my stomach, my forehead pressed tightly to the cool plastic lunch table. I had never felt pain like this before, pain so intense it threatened to rip me open from the inside-out. I wanted to cry, but all my tears had been shed yesterday. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't find the strength. All I could do was groan, eat, and then groan some more - occasionally complain if I could be bothered.

The boys weren't sitting with us today - In fact, they hadn't sat with us all week. They had been avoiding me as if I were a disease, taking small glances every now and then before quickly scurrying away. The only boy I had actually spoken to was Michael, and that was only to ask about the Chemistry homework.

I hated it.

"I feel like I'm pregnant."

"Well that's ironic."

"So's your face."

Evie rolled her eyes at my comment before gently tugging at my shoulders, attempting to sit me up. I let out a primal growl before slapping her hands away, ignoring the exasperated sigh that slipped from her lips.

I was in pain, mentally and physically. I deserved a little rest.

"Pandora, you've got to get up."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Evie, I am literally dying right now."

"You're over-exaggerating."

I lifted my head to shoot her a deathly glare, my lips pressed into a tight, disapproving line. I felt as if I were about to give birth to the spawn of Satan, and she was accusing me of being dramatic?

I don't fücking think so.

"Are you fücking serious?"

"Look, I know periods are tough." She attempted, a soft tone to her voice as if she were speaking to a child "But I need you to just swallow some painkillers and deal with it, okay? We have gym last and I refuse to do it without you."

"Why?" I groaned, repeatedly hitting my head against the table to clearly convey my disdain "The boy's are in your gym too!"

"And you really think they'll talk to me?"

I considered her question before softly sighing, lifting my head to glare at her. Although extremely annoying, she had a point, and I couldn't let her take part alone.

It was bad enough with a friend.

"I don't get why they're avoiding us anyway."

"Yeah well, me either." I sighed, tiredly pushing my long blonde hair out of my face before scanning the length of the dining room.

The boys sat alone at their old table, huddled around a few papers in front of them. I assumed it was just homework and quickly averted my gaze towards the motivational poster located on the opposing wall, pretending to find the generic quote 'Never Give Up' remotely interesting.