Sirens

Early evening hung in the air as this last hour of work dragged on. I sat there at my desk finishing up paperwork for my boss and let out a tired sigh.

"Man! How I hate when the last hour drags..." I mumbled.

I've been working at MasPro for for sometime now. My dad, well sisters used to be partners with the owner Min Yoongi but aren't anymore. They had a huge falling out and I got caught in the middle of it as usual.

Min Yoongi gives me the shivers sometimes...and whenever I see or pass by him, his scent makes me flinch. Something about it seems familiar  though but off.

I sighed again as I grazed my tongue along my fangs, finished up my paperwork and put it all in the folder. I got up from the chair, fixed my deep purple dress and moved my crimson hair out of my face.

" ' They all watch from windows as I ran that dark cloud down...' "

I picked up the folder as I made my way to my office door and came to a complete stop. A sudden seductive and enticing scent caught my nostrils and a shiver of pleasure ran up my spine.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud.

A tall, slender figure walked pass my door as the scent became stronger, almost unbearable even familiar and I was pulled into it. My body moved on it's own, walked to the door and pressed up against it as the figure came to a sudden stop.

I froze against the door, oh fuck! Did they see me?

I couldn't move, I was slightly scared but also intrigued. Ever so slowly the figure started to move again, flashing two long, slender fingers into a peace sign as that shiver from earlier ran up my spine again and the figure was gone.

' "You were nothing but trouble, baby and I've been sifting through the rubble lately..." '

I took a deep breath, "Calm down Lilith...calm down."

I need to know who that was...

I quickly collected myself, held the folder against my rounded mounds and reached for the handle. I opened it, stepped out into the hallway and made my way out of the office, trying to slow my racing heart.

' "I should've listened to the, I should've listened to the (Oh)..." '

I walked down the narrow, window filled hallway on the tenth floor as I made my to Elyse's office, she's my boss and I'm her receptionist. My crimson hair flaunted back as I came up to her office and came to a sudden stop.

She was talking to someone and his voice started to echo in my ears. I leaned up against the wall, moved over to the door and listened in on their conversation.

"Elyse listen to me, I have this client for you I'm sure you'll love."

"I'm sorry but I'm not taking any new clients right now, I'm booked."

"Elyse please, come on. Can't you at least consider them?"

Back and forth their conversation went and my heart rate spiked each time he spoke. I closed my eyes and listened more to his low, seductive voice. Tingling sensations raced through my veins as him and Elyse talked on, his voice making me feel things I didn't think I could.

I didn't even realize my thighs were clenching tight as clear liquid ran down them and my eyes flung open. Sudden movement at the door made me spin off the wall, into the hallway and my thighs pulled apart. The door opened and my eyes went wide, it was the figure that was at my office door.

' "The warning lights were flashing like lightning, I should've listened to the, I should've listened to the sirens." '

He was a tall, handsome looking man with dark hair and deep brown eyes, slightly toned skin and his eyes landed on mine.