62: Beth

a/n STOCKHOLM SYNDROME JUS STARTED PLAYING I AM DANCING RN also TMH harry is my religion

*not edited.*

Harry and I stumbled into my room and he pushed me against the door to close it, our lips still attached. He broke the kiss to look into my eyes, his own were dark as he licked his lips. I hear a click and I know he's locked my bedroom door. His large hands gently run down each side of my waist to my hip where he squeezes, I giggle. Harry chuckles and then brings his lips back to my own.

I boldly push him backwards until his knees hit the back of my bed and he falls on to it, I get on my bed and straddle him, his hands latch onto my hips again and suddenly Harry flips us over and now he's in control, kissing my lips, neck.

Finally I've had enough of his teasing and I tug at the bottom of his shirt, signaling that I want him to take it off. Harry stops kissing me to look me in the eyes, I am guessing for permission, I nod yes.

"Are you sure Beth?" Harry asks, I try to answer him but my voice is no where to be found, "Beth? Beth!"

"Beth!" I jump and open my eyes when I hear my name being called again, I rub my eyes and groan.

"Yes mom?" I call and soon enough my mom's head peeks through my bedroom door.

"You have a guest sweetie. He says he's here for a school project, I figured he would be over for awhile so I went ahead and ordered pizza for you guys. I'll send him up." My mom explains. I thank her and she closes the door behind her. I quickly run a hand through my hair and wet my thumb with my tongue to wipe the dried slobber from my mouth.

I feel ashamed that my mom was the one who had to wake me up from my near sex dream about Harry, but I quickly brush off the dream, I am still mad at Harry, even though it's been two days, it felt like weeks since I last saw him. Of course I miss him, and I want things to be back to normal but I can't just keep on letting things slide by me. I hear a knock on my room door and I tell the person to come in. Louis comes in a second later holding his book bag and phone with his charger. I put on a smile.

"Hey Beth." Louis says as he plops down on my bed.

"Lou at least take off your shoes first!" I say he laughs but takes off his shoes then gets comfortable, ending up taking half of my bed. Instead of getting started on the project like he asked, he scrolls down his phone endlessly.

I had had enough of him laughing at stupid vines after ten minutes straight and sighed loudly, when that didn't get his attention, I finally broke the silence, well besides from Louis' obnoxious laugh, there was silence.

"Louis I thought we had to work on your project?" I question, slightly annoyed, I just wanted to get the project over with so Louis could leave and I could be alone again, maybe sleep and maybe finish that dream.

"Oh come on Beth, chill out." Louis says and sits up, his eyes are still glued to his phone where the stupid 'Lebron James' vine plays over and over, I want to rip my ears off. Louis almost dies from laughter.

"Louis!" I exclaim and once he sees my face, he stops laughing immediately, locks his phone and sets it down beside him. He then gives me a smile like he's done nothing wrong. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Sorry, okay let's get started." Louis says and grabs his book bag to open, he pulls out a rolled up poster board and a pack of markers. I wonder why he needs any help at all, this project looks like a third grader could do it.

"So what's the project about?" I ask as I scoot closer and take a closer look at what he's already started on.

"The effects of drugs used by teenagers."