Tough twister- smut

TW!!! Drugs use/mention, acholic drink use/mention, cussing, sex.

(JAKES POV)

I went to a party with Johnnie, I heard this one was going to be crazy. We got there at 9:30pm, once it started. "Johnnie, how much you think you're going to drink?" I said to Johnnie laughing already taking a few sips on mine. "Too much Jake, I'm going to be wasted!" Johnnie said taking another shot. A few drinks and shots later and we were wasted. I took Johnnies hand a brought him to the bathroom. "W-What are we doing in here?" Johnnie asked as I put him on the counter. "We're going to fuck" I said grabbing his waist. "Why in the bathroom? Why can't we fuck somewhere else?" Johnnies said grabbing my hand. "You want to fuck in front of everyone?" I asked moving closer to his body. "N-No... Let's just fuck in here..." "That's what I thought."

I stared to kiss his lips, biting and sucking on his lower lip. He opened his mouth wide enough for my tough to slide in. He moaned into our kiss and grabbed the back of my head gripping my hair. He kept letting out small moan, "Mnhh~....J-Jake." which sent tingles down my body. I started to kiss down to his jawline, leaving hickeys everywhere my lips land. I kissed down his neck and found his sensitive spot. "Uhh~ Fuck...J-Jake!" Johnnie moaned, "You like that, huh~" I whispered in his ear. "Mnhh, fuck me already!" Johnnie moaned to reply. I slowly went down and took his belt off same with his pants. I started at his tip to tease him. "Mrghh~ Jake! Fuck, don't t-tease me~" Johnnie said. "Fuck me! ~" He begged. "Wait then you'll get what you want~" I said back. I continued to go at his tip and tease him some more. I saw a vein on his tip and started attention to it. "Mhh~ Mhh~ F-Fuck! N-Not too much! I'm going to c-cum!" He whimpered. "Not yet~" I said putting him all in my mouth and started to bop my head back and forward. "Aghh~ I need more~" He begged. I went faster and faster sucking and moving my head. "I'm g-going to cum!" He moaned. A few seconds later he finally came, and I swallowed it with no hesitation. I went back up and kissed his lips again. I grunted from his taste.

We got an uber to go home. We ended up fucking again, tried to take a shower to get clean up and fucked again. Man, I just can't get enough of his taste and body.

A/N

Kind of a short chapter but I tried as shit and it's 1:50 am<3 Btw you are enough, I love you and other people do too. You mean more than anything to someone out there, so don't die just yet. Another thing I want to say is that boys cry too. It's an emotion, everyone has it no matter the gender. Crying is something we all do, don't be scared to show emotion at anytime.