Chapter 8

*Nisha Pov*

Sigh, Sigh and Sigh! That's all I have been doing for a number of times like every day. I didn't lose hope, but I never thought it would be like this.

Even as normal housemates, he can have a conversation right? But no! I am worse than a stranger to him.

I started getting up a little early by passing each day and first for a few days prepared lunch for him, but he didn't take it with him for a few days no matter how much I have tried. So I decided to send it to his company, but it returned not at all touched.

Today I got up and walked inside Ayesha's room to see that she is still sleeping. I smiled and walked towards her.

I sat beside her and said, "Ayesha! Wake up." Caressing her hair.

After a few minutes, she woke up with a smile, and I just smiled at her back. Walking near the cupboard, I opened it and showed her all the dresses so that she can select what she wants to wear.

"You choose." She said frowning.

"No! What do you want to wear?" I asked her and she finally selected one.

I send her in the bathroom and filled the bucket with very little warm water while making her brush her teeth. I waited outside for her, and she came out in a few minutes.

I had her ready and at the same time he walked inside. He just looked straight at us in shock and cleared his throat, saying, "Breakfast is ready."

He took her from me, and I stopped myself from sighing. We all had breakfast, and I talked with Ayesha and felt she needs to go outside.

"Can we go outside today?" I asked him.

"No!" He replied.

"With Ayesha! She wants to go to the water park." I said looking at him.

"Do you want to, Ayesha?" He asked her, and she nodded smiling.

"I will book two tickets. We both can go today." He said, and I stepped back.

"Three!" She said, holding my hand.

"Two!" He said and walked outside.

"Three right?" She asked, pulling my Saree end bringing me out of my shock.

"No! Dad and you are going to go there." I replied, smiling and she frowned at me.

"Do you want to play doll house today?" I asked her, and she nodded smiling.

We both went inside her room, and she started arranging the things inside the doll's house while I sat beside her.

She gave me a Barbie doll, and she took one. She again looked at me saying, "Three right?"

"Let's take our dolls to the park." I said and made her take two dolls to the small park type toy.

"See my doll is swinging very well." I said and she shook her head saying, "My doll is."

"No mine is." I said, shaking my head.

We both laughed at the end. She sat on the dining table coloring her book while I cooked dinner for us.

As usual, I sent the lunch for him fully knowing it will return untouched. We both took a small nap in the afternoon.

I woke up with someone patting on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Ayesha looking at me smiling.

"What happened?" I asked her getting up.

"We need to get ready." She replied, and my smile left my face.

"I will get you ready." I said and got her in her room.

She wore some comfy clothes, and I can see the excitement in her eyes. We both walked downstairs.

"You should stay with him always and don't leave his hand." I said again.

"I know!" She said smiling.

"How do you know?" I asked, lifting her up.

"You told me!" She replied, and I hugged her.

"Are you ready Ayesha?" We heard a sound and turned to seeing him closing the door and then turned towards us.

"She is!" I said, putting her down, and she ran towards him.

"Bye, Ayesha!" I said, waving my hand.

"Three!" She said looking at me.

"Have fun!" I said, smiling and he walked outside with her frowning.

After they left I let the smile fall from my face. This is expected! I should not feel bad. I chanted to myself.

I looked around and started dusting a little feeling bored. I then started cooking and heard the door closing.

I leaned outside from the gap to see them walking inside. They returned within two hours?

"Hey! So soon?" I asked her when she came near me.

"I didn't like it." She said shaking her head.

I nodded and had her sit on the chair before going inside. I brought water for both and gave one to Sudhir to which he shook his head.

I made Ayesha to drink a little and continued to cook. At the dinner, he was completely silent, not even talking to Ayesha.

I stared at her and raised my eyebrow. She gestured at me to get near her, and I bent a little.

"He is mad at me." She whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked her in a whisper.

"I asked him to take me back when we reached there." She replied looking down.

"That's bad! But, why?" I asked her frowning.

"Because there are two and not three." She replied and I just stared at her.

I tried so much, but the tears started forming in my eyes. I must be looking like an idiot with a big smile and also tears at a same time on my face.

She accepted me in just two months, and that's all I need for me to keep hope in this marriage without any doubt.

"Ayesha! Tomorrow onwards you have to go to school." He suddenly said, and she smiled hearing that.

"You got bored with me every day?" I asked her in a whisper.

"No! But school is fun." She replied, shaking her head.

"What about school uniform and other things she may need?" I asked looking at him.

"Everything is arranged." He replied looking down.

Tomorrow I will need to wake up even earlier. God! What happened to me? I am only thinking everyday only about getting up.

But again, I really hope I get to make breakfast tomorrow though...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for no update yesterday evening... Like i have been saying just little bit lazy..

How is the chap guys??

Comment pl and vote...