Chapter 18 : Her Disappearance, His Rage

Ara woke up, to find herself chained into a wall. The Hokage's office, to be precise. The room is dark, but she could tell there were many eyes watching her every movement. She stayed silent, not trying to move her limbs even just for an inch.

Unconsciously, tears began to fell from her eyes. She hates it. She hates the feeling of being weak. She hates the fact that she can't protect herself.

She couldn't contact Yūsha. Kakashi is on the mission. Sukoshi is in her room. Hana and Tsume are training their ninkens. Itachi, Shisui, and Mikoto are at the Uchiha Compound, far from the office. Kushina is taking care of Naruto.

Seems like her only hope is the Hokage himself, Minato.

*/*\*/*\*

When Minato entered his office, his eyes widened in shock, because of the very unpleasant surprise.

There were 5 Root ANBU in his office, Danzo, and Ara. The little girl is chained onto the wall by chakra cuffs, her cheeks had dried tears on them.

"Let her go, Danzo." Minato demanded.

One of the ANBU released her, and she fell to the ground.

"Yondaime, you know that she has the Kyūbi in her body."

"So?"

"With all respect, Lord Hokage, I will take care of her. After all, the demon fox is my responsibility."

"What are you trying to say, Danzo?" Minato growled, glaring at the man in front of him.

"She could become a future threat to the village. We must lock her up somewhere so that she wouldn't harm the village."

"The monster is not her. The monster is the Kyūbi inside her."

"And do you think that she can control that demon?"

"Danzo, remember, she's the one who save the village. She's the one who seal it inside herself!"

"And you trust her?! How long has she been living in this village? Not even a year! She could be a spy who wants to take the Bijū's power!"

Minato doesn't know what to say.

"Take her." Danzo told his soldiers, who nodded and grabbed the girl, starting to drag her out of the room.

"No! Let me go!" Ara shrieked, as the ANBU's grip tightened. "I didn't do anything wrong! You can't do this!" She yelled, as another ANBU grabbed her arm.

"You just haven't. Sooner or later, you're going to be a threat to the village." Danzo replied, his voice showed no emotion.

"Why don't you trust me?!" She exclaimed, glaring at the man.

"Give me a reason to trust you, not including the Kyūbi."

Ara gritted her teeth. "You're the head of ANBU, right?" She asked bitterly, "So that's why you send him away! You send Kakashi to that mission so that you can take me!" She screamed in anger.

Danzo didn't reply, as he watched the girl gone, dragged away to her new home.

Or, to be precise, her new hell.

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi suddenly has a bad feeling in his gut. Being the overprotective brother he is, he ran his way back to the village, reaching the gates in 3 hours, rather than 3 days.

What he saw made his blood boil.

He saw some Root ANBUs holding Ara, dragging her out of the village.