Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter twenty three

•Megan•

I've been tutoring Liam for 30 minutes helping him learn to read as of being dyslexic. It's not really hard but it can be mixy and confusing to the teacher which in this case it's me. Only because I have to change my every day pronunciation to certain letters that affects Liams brain. So far, I'd say he's doing good with reading. I just need to help him with Math and thats all. He says he knows science and History so I am gonna trust him on that one.

"Okay so here is the first paper that we've ever worked on which was math." I looked over to make sure it was still there.

"Okay." He simply said.

"Well you failed, so I am gonna give you the same paper and let's see how much you're improved." I pushed the book towards him so he can get a better view.

The last time we focused on Math was probably like last week or something. I just taught him what I knew would be on the test because Mr. Steel teaches us what's not on the test.

"Okay nerd." Liam smiled at me.

I fake smiled at him.

It's actually been a long time since I've been called that. I've made an acronym for the word Nerd but it won't apply to me. Im just gonna start calling the people that think they are smart that.

"I made up an acronym for Nerd." I said.

"Really what." He didnt even look up at me because he was trying to focus on the work or he probably didn't care.

"Nerd, Never Educated Really Dumb" (a/n I JUST MADE THAT UP AND I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF)

Liam chuckled a little bit but then began laughing really hard.

"You're so corny and cute." He laughed.

I smiled a little at that. This time I wasn't gonna stay silent or let things turn into awkwardness.

"Thanks." I smiled.

You're hot as well I thought.

"What?" Liam quickly responded.

Oh fudge. I said that out Loud didn't I.

"You just called me hot?" He asked.

Yes

"No." I lied.

My cheeks began to turn red hot from embarrassment.

"You did, I always knew you thought that Nerd." Liam began poking my stomach and neck.

"Alright Alright!" I shouted "Do your work."

**

"Have you ever had any boyfriends before me?" Liam asked.

"We Aren't even dating. But No." I replied honestly.

As of now Liam and I was laying in some sort of fort he made and was 'watching' spongebob. In all reality we were asking questions. Well he was asking questions, I asked what he calls 'Nerd questions'.

"Who do you think started this whole slavery thing a while ago. And why?" I asked.

"I don't fucking kn-" I cut him off.

"I mean all people are equal. That's like saying 'Oh your black , or Spanish do my work you bitch." I mimicked some evil guys tone of voice.

"Spanish?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. They were slaves too." I looked at him. "You knew that right?"

He scrunched up his face.

"Uh duh." He scoffed.

I shook my head and stared at the television. Right now the episode of Spongebob that was on was that Krusty Krab pizza episode.

"Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza just for you and me!" I sung along with Spongebob.

"You're such a loser." Liam laughed.

"Oh shut up you know you wanna sing along!" I smiled.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

My eyes shot open wider than it was before. Why did he ask that? Yeah sure, it was 21 questions but what is he a fuck boy?!

"Excuse me?" I sat up.

He sat up with me but ended up banging his head on the chair holding up the fort which caused the chair to fall and the other chair and the blanket which were the walls. Basically a whole domino effect occurred.

The cover ended up on top of the both of us. I softly laughed at first which slowly began to get louder.

"That-was-awsome!" I said in between laughs.

I struggled to get through cover off of me since it was so big.

"Hey Liam." I said staring into the dark.

"Yes Megan?" He asked.

"Are you out from under the cover?"

"Obviously." He said in a duh tone.

"Can you like, help me." I tried to keep a serious normal tone because if I laughed he'd leave me to die.

"No. Not until you answer my question." He demanded.

"Damn dad. Yes I am a virgin you fuckboy."

After that the cover flew off of my head and then I was tackled. Arms above my head and someone fat sitting on my legs.

"What you call me?" He smirked.
Oh I see. He doesn't wanna be called fuck boy.

"Fuck boy." I snapped.

His right hand slowly lifted up and before I can process what occurred, his hand was under my arms tickling me.

I tried to kick and wiggle to escape but he was wayyy to fat.

"Stop." I breathed out.

By this point I was laughing like a person on drugs. I didn't care how dumb or weird my laugh was. I am being tickled what am I supposed to do.

"Say sorry." He continued tickling me.

"Sorry!" I shouted.

He stopped tickling Me.

"Get your fat ass off of me." I made an attempt to get him off.

"Did you gain weight or something because I tackled you not too long ago and you were really weak." I said.

"No baby it's muscle." He flexed his arm.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes. "Show off."

Liam then got off of me and I sat up.

"When are you getting those things off of your feet and hands?" Liam pointed to my bandages.

"I think next week but it's to replace it but at that time I might be ready to walk and stuff." I stared at the bandages.

It hurts really bad and I promise I will get revenge. It may not be now, but I promise it will be after we graduate.

"If I were you, after she done that damage to me I'd kill her." Liam said.

"Well violence is never the answer." I said in a motherly tone.

"Yes it is." Liam said.

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him.

---

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAP don't judge me. Sorry it's corny but imma try to update every week now because I wanna get on to the sequel and also I'm starting to lose ideas cause I sometimes forget what I was about to write about.