Fifty-Four

She skipped three days of school. As many as her mother would allow. She dressed slowly and ate half a piece of toast. She trudged to school reluctantly, and put her head down as soon as she got into class. Suga wasn't there. Nobody was. The only one of that 'crew' that was there was Jimin. She sat down at lunch numbly and didn't even attempt to touch her lunch. Jimin sat next to her.

"Where's Jin?" Misook asked. She flinched. What a perfect time they must be having together. Hugging, kissing, flirting. She scowled deeply. Jimin laughed nervously.

"I don't know." Misook, being the wonderful, trusting person she is, bought that.

"Okay." Misook sighed. Jimin turned slightly towards her.

"About Saturday..." He whispered.

"I would prefer if you didn't speak to me." She stood and left him. Jimin stared after her helplessly.

"Wait?" He asked. She shook her head in annoyance and sat down at her next class.

"You're here too early. What about lunch?" The teacher asked surprised.

"I'm getting over a cold. I just need to relax for a minute." She murmured and cried into her arms silently.

She nearly ran home. She did not want to be at school even a minute longer. She looked at her feet as she walked, but she was happy. Well as happy as a mutilated heart could be. Suddenly, she was shoved roughly into an alleyway. She tripped and slammed against the wall.

"You sure this is her?" She turned around and looked at the three guys in fear.

"Positive." One replied. Another snickered.

"I'm Haneul."

"I'm Iseul."

"And I'm Chulmoo." They all smiled at her maliciously. They were all heavy-set and ugly. Haneul licked his lips.

"Suga's girl huh. She's just his type." He growled hungrily. She pressed herself against the wall and attempted to shuffle away.

"Where you going sweetie?" Iseul blocked her way quickly. Her lip twitched up in disgust. They smelled sour too. Chulmoo suddenly slammed his hand next to her head. He played with the first button on her shirt. She stiffened in panic.

"You're pretty." He whispered hoarsely. His breath smelled like cow. She turned her face away and shut her eyes tightly.

"You're disgusting." She muttered shakily. He smiled broadly and popped the first two buttons on her blouse in one movement. She gasped and put her hand over her chest. Chulmoo pinned her hands on either side of her head and put his knee between her legs. Her breath quickened and she shrank as far away from him as she could.

"Suga must've had fun with you. You look flexible." He laughed. She tried to wriggle from his grasp. Haneul watched hungrily. Chulmoo attempted to kiss her cheek. She jerked her head away from him. He pulled back angrily. She immediately spit in his face. Furious, Chulmoo ripped open her shirt and forced her back against the wall. She whimpered and kicked against him desperately. Suga. Suga. Suga. That's all she could think about even now. She opened her mouth and screamed. Accidentally screaming his name.

"Suga!" She began to cry.

"Suga!" She screamed again.

Did she really think he could help her?