𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓 | "𝑩𝑻𝑺, 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕"

"In a world of trends, BTS is a timeless force, proving that true greatness transcends time and trends."
-Unknown

"So," Yoongi says now, setting down his slice of pizza and facing me, "you survived your first day of school; how was it?"

"It was interesting, that was for sure," I answer.

"Surely you can elaborate."

"Of course. Oh my gosh, I have to tell you about what the school was like. So much weird stuff happened today, it almost threw me off."

"Like what?"

"Well, for starters, I instantly embarrassed myself the second I got out of my car and a bunch of people laughed at me," I say first, counting off the first strange and or annoying thing that happened that day and slightly exaggerating for effect, "then, this guy started staring at me in one of my chemistry classes without introducing himself, so that was weird. Then at lunch, I realized I forgot to make one, because we were busy this morning, and then some random ass other guy came up to meet flashing a camera in my face and asking to take my picture for yearbook. Then we talked though, and it turned out he wasn't that weird, so he ate lunch with me, but afterschool this other other guy was randomly getting beat up so I stopped it, and then I realized it was the guy from my chem class that was staring at me so I helped him out and then he introduced himself before walking me to my car. Then I came home and here we are," I finish, realizing my explanation was a little more drawn out than I meant for it to be.

Yoongi chuckles when I finish. "Well, it sounds like you had quite the day, didn't you?"

I nod. "Maybe I'm just being dramatic. It was a day, that's for sure."

"Who were the boys?" He asks now. "The ones you met, I mean."

"Uhm..." I tap my chin as I think about it, having to stop and remember it for a moment. "Oh, never mind," I check my contacts, "they gave me their numbers... Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin."