Part 1

Chapter 1 

I hate my parents. They can just go die for all I care! Well your probably wondering why I am pissed at my parents. I live in New York with my mom any my dad; I am an only child and always get what I want I know that sounds selfish and snobby, but its true. My dad works at some lawyer's office and makes a whole lot of money, I live in a penthouse at the plaza because I moved out of my parents place when I found out my dad was cheating on my mom. But anyways... my parents are sending me to my uncle's boarding school. But its not a co Ed boarding school, it's a school for all guys. Well two can play that game Daddy. I pulled out my sleek iPhone 3g.  

"Hi this is Eliza, Roberts daughter," I told his secretary, "may I speak to him?" I asked in my most polite tone.  

"I'm sorry honey he's in a meeting. I'll tell him you called. Buh-bye." And with that she hung up. What a bitch! Well whatever I'll get back at him one way or another.  

"We're here miss Eliza." My driver Pierre said as he pulled open my door.  

Pierre unloaded all my suitcases from the trunk as I sauntered up the runway to the family's private jet. I climbed the steps and sat down in one of the comfy leather chairs. 

"Hello miss Eliza, would you like anything to drink?" one of my family's flight attendants asks me. 

" I'll have a martini. Dry." Lord knows I'll need it. 

" Your father said that you couldn't drink on this flight. I'm sorry. Can I get you anything else?" 

"No thank you." I said between my clenched teeth. This is going to be a long flight, I thought to myself as I pulled my iphone out of my purse.

Chapter 2 

Two hours and 76 songs later it was time to land.  

"Prepare for landing miss Eliza." The pilot said over the intercom.  

After the jet made a landing on the runway being the school I looked out the window, the whole school was waiting on the lawn walking towards the plane. Oh great, a group of guys drooling over me. I stood up fixing my gray tank top the designer gave me for my birthday. I slid my feet into my polka dotted Steve maddens and walked to the door. I step outside onto the stairs and stepped down only to be greeted by a group of guys, their mouths hanging open. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I walked over to a blonde guy closest to me. 

" Close your mouth," I said, " you're drooling." 

"ELIZA!" I heard my uncle's voice behind me.  

" Uncle tom!" I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. 

" How are you honey?" he asked. Uncle tom was like a father to me when my father wasn't around.  

"I'm great. And you?" I asked. 

"I'm great too." He said beaming, "here let me get your roommates to carry your bags. Neil! Aaron! Jason!" three boys sauntered over smiling.