Girl Friends and Girlfriends

Ross' POV

I was lying on Amy's bed looking at the roof. The hot air blew onto my face and it came out of the heater above my heater. I'm literally sweating here. I rolled to my side and looked through the crack of the open door. I smiled as I heard the kettle boil and I saw Amy move around to make herself some tea or something. I slowly and quietly moved from the bedroom to the kitchen.

"Hey gorgeous." I said seductively in Amy's ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Oh Jesus. It's only you." Amy said grabbing my wrists and untying them from her body. Darn it. "I was going to make some fondue." I smiled as she peeled the banana skin from the fruit.

"Sounds delicious." I told her and grinned. I looked at the time. It's two am and she's making fondue? This chic is crazy. But she drives me crazy.

"Here." I said grabbing a knife from the draw and cutting up the leaves off the strawberries. Amy put out of nougat, liquorice and peanut brittle. HmmMmm. My favourite. Amy light a candle and placed the meted chocolate on top of it. I took it from the kitchen to the coffee table. I sat down on the couch and she passed me a fondue tool.

"Do you mind if I tweet this? It looks amazing." I asked here.

"Not at all." Amy smiled and dipped some liquorice in the chocolate. She placed her feet on the table and I took a photo.

'Snow Storm and Fondue. Perfect.'

I placed my phone down and Amy passed me the remote.

"Nothing's on tv." she told me and I shrugged.

"Let's not watch tv. Let's catch up." I suggested and she looked at me with curiosity.

 "How's your business going?" I asked her.

"It's going really well. I've started to design and create formal outfits, such as formal dress, bride maid dresses, and wedding dresses. I've almost finished a course in designing flowers, so soon I'll be able to become a wedding planner." Amy smiled. "It's such a weird job, but you get paid heaps." Amy told me. I placed some chocolate dipped banana in my mouth and nodded. I loved hearing Amy's voice. Courtney speaks because she likes her own voice, I don't even listen to half the things she says. A wedding planner? That's cool. Is she only doing this for pay back at me or something? I nodded and listened to her. My phone buzzed a couple of times so I picked it up.

'Why is Ross at Amy's apartment?'

'OHMYGOD ASS IS BACK TOGETHER'

'Since when did rountey break up?. Am I missing something'

Sh.it. How did they know I was at Amy's apartment?

"Is there something wrong?" Amy asked me.

"Oh no. Just, people know I'm here."

"Your  fans think we're back together." How did she know that? "I'm getting the tweets too." she said putting her head down.

"It's fine, we're here together." I said awkwardly.

"Maybe you should g-go then." Amy said standing up.

"I'm not going to run away from this. I was enjoying this." I said awkwardly. What is going on with me today? "I'm going to stay here. I want to stay with you. I want to you to want me back, like the good ol' times. We were so hopelessly in love. It was just us against the world. We had everything planned out. We wanted Romeo to have everything. We were his everything. I hardly see him. He wants us back together. You're still so head over heels in love with me. I know. I can tell. The way your eyes sparkle every time we talk. I don't want you to date anyone else, because I want you." I told her grabbing both of her hands and I held them in mine. "I love you." I whispered. It was just us.

"Ross, maybe it's best if you-" Amy started by I cut her off as I pressed my lips against hers.

"R-Ross." Amy whispered.

"Y-yeah." I said nervously.

"I love you too." She blushed.

~*~

I woke up with Amy cuddling my chest. Oh my god. What went on last night? I questioned myself. Wait, she still has clothes on. That's a good thing, isn't it? I kissed her head and played with her hair. Am I the luckiest guy, or what? Wait till I tell Riker and Ryland, wait they won't care. They have girlfriends, but they will be proud of me for getting back with Amy. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Amy whispered.

"I'll go check." I said gently pulling her off me and laying her down on the couch. I went to open the door and a little girl stood there with a tray of cookies in her hands.

"Hi Miss Anderson. Oh, you're not Romeo's mommy. Where's Amy?" the little girl asked.

"She is inside. Who are you?" I asked her as I bent down on my knee.

"I'm Juliet. I'm Romeo's girlfriend." she blushed and smiled.

"Really?" I asked shocked. Why haven't I heard about this?

"Oh hey Juliet." Amy said rubbing her eyes as she walked over.

"Hi Miss Anderson. Granny made you these cookies. Is Romeo home?" she asked Amy.

"No honey. Roe is at his aunties place." Amy told the little girl and she nodded. Juliet passed Amy the plate of cookies and she skipped off. I stood up and shut the door.

"So, when were you going to tell me that Romeo has a girlfriend?" I asked Amy as she placed the plate of cookies on the table.

"The day of their wedding." she said sarcastically. "Ross, they're three and they go to kindergarten together." she told me and I nodded.

________________________________________________________________
comment your thoughts...

10 comments for an update...