End Of The Treasure Hunt.

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! We're back! :D

Okay, so as we get closer to the end, the sadder I become. :/ I really don't want Sophie, Gabe and Zack to leave!

But, I guess you all want to find out what happens...

Lol. :)

So, I thank you guys so much for voting!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

And the commenting... Is just awesome! You all rock!

Keep voting!! :D

I'll let you read... Enough of the author notes, huh? ;)

Thanks.

-Shelby. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Twenty Four~

~Sophie's P.O.V~

Zack, Zack, Zack, Zack. Why, Zack?

"Do you understand it?" Mrs. Francis says, excitedly.

I look over at her and smile the best that I can. "Yes, I do."

What I am not telling her is, I was hoping that none of this had to do with...Zack.

I might as well admit it. I'm in love with him.

That's the sad thing.

You're probably thinking, 'Why is that sad?' Well one; I am afraid. Afraid to love him.

Two; I have a boyfriend. And I really do like Eli. I don't want to hurt him.

And three; I just can't. But, then again, if he asks me, I won't be able to turn him down.

"Are you alright?"

I sigh and rub my forehead with my index finger, and thumb. "Yeah, just peachy. Thanks for helping me. I have to go to the Gym."

She smiles, and blows her mid length blond hair out of her face. I don't have Art Class, but I've always heard that Mrs. Francis is a nice person. And a romantic at that. She's in her mid thirties, not tall, but not short either.

"Okay." She sits back in her chair, and watches me as I walk out.

Apparently, the next classes are in session. Because when I walk out, the halls are empty once again.

Why Zack? Why me? Isn't Eli good enough for me?

That answer's obvious. Though I don't want it to be true.

I can't walk into the Gym, because everyone's in there, and if I go in there, they are bound to notice me.

So I sit right outside of the door...And wait.

Eli smiles at me from across the table, and holds out a dead piece of fish, also known as sushi, and gestures to it. "Oh, come on. It's not that bad."

"Ew." I laugh. "That stuff is disgusting."

He shakes his head while smiling. "I shouldn't have brought you here... I should've known you wouldn't have been the kind to love the great experience of 'Sajamoras'."