Chapter 16

“When everything goes to
hell, the people who stand
by you without flinching --
they are your family. ”
― Jim Butcher

TEMPLAR P.O.V

I entered the hall and everyone turned to look at me. I smiled at them shyly. I saw all the lustful looks the man in the room were giving me however I chose to ignore that because I was used to it.

Even the women in the room were looking at me with envy. I knew why they had that look. They were staring at the handsome guy right next to me who was holding my hands in his. He was my mate.

Ignoring all their gazes we walked together and the media person started taking our pictures.

“Miss Sarah Nicolette, who is that guy with you,?” one of the reporters asked. My cheeks were on fire immediately.

“Is he your boyfriend?” another asked.

“He is not just my boyfriend” I said and blushed. “He is my mate” I said and turned to look at my mate but let out a loud gasp when I saw the pacific blue eyes staring at me with adoration.

“Mine” the guy with the pacific blue eyes said and I frowned. “My mate” he said and bent down to kiss me.

“Everett” I screamed his name and immediately opened my eyes.

Sitting on the bed, I panted continuously.

“What a nightmare” I said and rubbed the sweat from my temples. “It is just a dream Templar, you didn’t find your mate” I assured myself. “Just a dream” I said running my fingers in my hair.

Taking a deep breath, I adjusted my pillow and Jan sleeping soundly beside me. The walls of the room were light blue color. This wasn’t my room. So I did come to Greenrock pack.

Everett Green is indeed my mate.

I groaned loudly and turned to look at Jan who was sleeping soundly. I kicked her thighs and she growled lowly in her sleep but didn’t open her eyes.

“Stupid female” I muttered and laid back on the bed and closed my eyes hoping that I could get some sleep.

I felt someone poking my arm but I tried to ignore it because I barely slept last night and now I wanted that sleep.

Whoever that person was he or she was poking me again.

“Hmmm….” I said irritated.

“Wake up.” Jan whispered.