Chapter 631-640

Chapter 631 Recognizing the Ancestor

  and Returning to the Clan 6 Just wait until his voice is hoarse and he still hasn't responded. Isn't this a slap in the face in front of everyone?

  Jiang Sheng was so angry that a mouthful of old blood choked his throat and he couldn't swallow it. It was like the cabbage you had worked so hard to raise for fifteen years finally went to someone else's field?

  Who can I replace? Who can withstand it?

  He couldn't stand it anyway!

  If Nianyang could read minds and heard Jiang Sheng's thoughts, he would probably give a very heartfelt and honest answer, "I just want to slap you in the face. Do you even need to ask?"

  Nianyang raised his eyebrows and said in anger, "I see you were screaming so vigorously just now, don't bother me!"

  Jiang Sheng coughed angrily and reached out to grab the Golden Silkworm Gu, "Golden Silkworm Gu, come and follow I'll go back."

  Jin Silkworm Gu glanced at Jiang Sheng, twisted his fat body in disgust, and jumped directly onto Nianyang's shoulder.

  "Bah! Bah!"

  Jin Silkworm Gu kept thinking, looking at Jiang Sheng with dark eyes and just shouting. This situation, inexplicably, made everyone feel like they had married a daughter-in-law and forgotten their mother. déjà vu.

  "Golden Silkworm Gu, you dare not listen to me, are you going to rebel?"

  Jiang Sheng clenched his fist tightly. He knew that Golden Silkworm Gu had rebelled and chose Nianyang to be its master!

  How is this possible!

  That's his Gu King!

  After fifteen years of hard work, how many precious medicinal materials have been fed? How much effort he spent, for this golden silkworm Gu, he didn't even cultivate anything else!

  No matter how he accepted it, his Gu chose someone else.

  Nian Yang said with a smile, "Mr. Jiang, your Gu doesn't seem to listen to you, why don't you force it."

  Jiang Shengpi smiled and said, "Miss Gu is laughing, my Gu has just come out, maybe It's a bit embarrassing, just give it to me, I will find a way.

  "

  Nianyang took off the golden silkworm Gu and handed it to Jiang Sheng, but the Gu wrapped tightly around Nianyang's fingers and said urgently, " "Bah, bah, bah" sound.

  Even a fool can see that Jin Silkworm Gu does not want to follow Jiang Sheng, and he is interested in Nianyang.

  Gu is a kind of thing that is very loyal to its master. As long as it recognizes you, it will be yours for the rest of its life.

  In Gu's world, there are only recognized masters. In its eyes, everyone else is just its feed.

  This is why some people want to raise Gu, because it is definitely a very basic thing to raise a Gu who truly recognizes his master.

  On the contrary, if the Gu you raise recognizes someone else, it will be a very heartbreaking thing. For example, Jiang Sheng at this time has an expression as if his wife has been robbed.

  Nianyang's eyes were bright, "Mr. Jiang, your Gu only seems to recognize me. Why don't you just let it follow me? Think of it as compensation for catching the wrong person!"