bad endings-new beginnings

Azula's POV:

Everyone in the clan has been celebrating and dancing since the end of the war and since the arrival of the human boy they call spider. I am deeply irritated and vexed to the core about him so I came up with a plan to make sure he never ever breathes another whiff of air again.This plan is full proof and honestly I'm amazed on how well I organized it but sadly it must wait until after eclipse of course I don't want to lose the trust of others especially Kiri.I must be sly and very cautious of anyone who may try to find"YO AZULA!"I immediately threw my knife at the location of the voice only to see Lo'ak and spider in the entrance of my merui."Oh....my bad my nerves are all over...heh"I stare at spider for only a split second before turning my gaze back to Lo'ak"whats up what do u want and why is he with you.... didn't he break his leg?" Spider grins at me and limps in"Jake and the others said it's okay if I let u take care of me until I'm better..."My eye twitched rapidly and i let out a loud hiss that made a loud echo.Lo'ak and spider stare at each other and then at me the moment I ran out the merui to Jake and Neytiri.

__________________

I quickly step in and immediately calm myself before approaching them"Azula just the person we were looking for did spider ask you?"Jake smiles slightly and pats my head"heh that's what I wanted to...talk about um...I can't watch spider....i- we...do not have the best bond....I do not even...like the....human as you call him"Jake tilts his head in confusion and crosses his arms"spider....told me you would be the best person to help him...since he says he was the one who got u and Kiri together?...."My ears flick back at his words and i immediately roll my eyes"thats definitely not how we got together i DO NOT LIKE-"I hide my face with my hands and sigh deeply"Oh Hey love I hear your gonna take care of spider thats so sweet"My whole body tenses up even more and i scream on the inside."Ahhh....Kiri hi..ofc i am he's your best friend i would do anything that makes u and him happy^^"Kiri kisses my cheek and walks away.I smile big at Jake and walk away to my merui only to find spider already cozy and Lo'ak no where to be found."So new nurse you ready to take care of me"Spider says in a mocking tone I quickly shut the curtains to my merui and rush to him holding a blade to his neck"what is your GOAL" spider only rest his hands under his head and sighs"to make sure you don't try to kill me...now that everyone knows your gonna be the one taking care of me...if I were to die today...eyes would be on...you"I stand up hissing under my breath."I will end you....even if it means losing the trust of everyone"I throw spiders food at him and storm out the merui to get some air.
I walk to the shore and put my feet in the water and stare off into the sea."You look sad....what's up?"My body starts to relax at the voice and I look up to see Bolin"Hi...can I...ask you something?"Bolin sits down carefully and smiles at me"Do you.....ever just wanna....idk get rid of someone who's betrayed you...."Bolins head tilts and he hugs his knees to his chest"well....ig I've thought about making people who've hurt me to suffer....but I would never wish death on them"My ears go down immediately and i rest on his shoulder."I might do something... horrible tonight....I need to know that no matter what.... you'll have my back?...."I feel Bolin shift a bit and quickly sit up straight to look at me"...of course....what-why would you do something horrible..?"I sigh and pull Bolin to my merui to show spider sound asleep"Okey...it's just spider?..."I pull him in and shut the curtains quickly"My plans....i had plans to....."I go quiet and reach for my blade and point it at spider"WHAT-"bolin quickly covers his own mouth and pulls me outisde.

I immediately pull back and stare at him"He betrayed us...he betrayed JAKE!"i hiss softly while looking down at the sand"what are you talking about...?"I let out a small sigh" i saw him save miles.....right after everyone left..." bolin steps back in shock"Spider would never do such a thing what are u talking about.."my eyes shift color and i throw my blade past his face and stand straight as he stares at the blade and me in horror"you...calling me a lier?....."Bolin trembles slightly and stands straight" never i just-.....it doesn't sound like him-" i let out a loud chuckle and glare at him"You barely know him-....he is not even true navi..." Bolin ears go down and he sighs" jake would say differently.....and jake wasn't navi when he met neytiri...but you see him as one" I flip another blade"jake is a great warrior who saved the navi from the skypeople TWICE.....he even gave up his....humanity...to be one of us....hes proven to be true...navi...spider-....Spider has not...he even betrayed him...so he must pay" Bolin stares at me and the merui"...by killing him?.....what would ewya think-" i hiss out at him"SCREW HER......he wont be seeing her when he departs to the afterlife" I Feel a grip on my arm and look up at jake"what is going on...i could hear you two arguing from my merui....you two okey?..."I gently pull away looking down."mr jake....i was wondering if....one of you...could take care of spider....zula seems to be traumatized...by the war....she won't calm down....nor can she sleep"Jake looks at me and i just sigh not making eye contact."..i wish you would've told us....ill have Lo'ak watch over him...you two try to rest" jake pats our heads and heads back to his merui.I immediately turn my head to bolin and tilt it"This means nothing...."I get up walking to the merui and sit in front of spider's sleeping body."How....can i get-"My ears flick back as i get a idea and move to his face quickly gripping the straps of his mask i flick the strap making it bigger and more lose on his face and blow out the light in the merui.I then proceed to walk out and scurry to kiri's merui with a grin"Hii mind if i sleep here tonight"Kiri turns and i see Roxto across from her"Oh......why is he here?"I ask stepping in & crossing my arms"he came to chat he wanted to ask me some things....why the face?"i roll my eyes sitting next to her"I want to sleep alone with my girlfriend.....could u idk L.E.A.V.E"i hiss harshly"Oh...my bad...ill see u later kiri"With that Roxto leaves and kiri only glares at me"That was rude!"I stick my tongue out and shrug.Kiri only shakes her head blowing out the light and pulling me down to cuddle"KIRI-AH!"i let out a giggle before cuddling up close to her and closing my eyes.