Chapter 81

-Hannah POV-

The next morming, I woke up to get Kim and Finn ready for kindergarten. I bathed both of them, Kim splashed way more than Finn but I didn't mind.

Jack was still asleep while I changed them into clothing. I also packed an extra pair of clothing in their bag, some lunch and snacks for them too.

"Johnson just called." Jack said walking into the kitchen as I zipped their bags up. The twins were eating cereal.

"Morning daddy." Kim and Finn both said simultaneously.

"Morning babies." He smiled and kissed them both.

"What did he want?" I asked not meeting his eyes. I could tell he was still hurt by last night.

"I don't know, he said he wants us to meet up today so he can tell us and the guys together." He said.

"Okay it must be something big." I frowned at the random meeting by Johnson.

"So we'll go or are you gonna ditch and go jogging?" Jack shot at me. Really? He knows I would never retaliate in front of Kim and Finn.

"Cool then I'll drop the kids off then we'll go see them later." I said ignoring him and picked their bags up.

"Alright." He said simply, kissed Finn and Kim then walked out. I wanted to cry but not in front of my kids, so instead I helped them into the car seat.

I drove to their school and parked, got out and helped them both out again. It was a process driving them up and down but it gave me a sense of motherhood and i loved it.

"I'll be here later babies." I bent down after walking them to the class. "I love you guys so much."

I watched them run into class and drop their bags down to play with their class mates. I sighed and walked back to the car in low spirits

I felt like my world with Jack was coming down slowly. I didn't know what to do or say to make this situation better because it was getting worse by the day.

I drove home and found Jack out of the shower already. It was around 9:30 now and i guess I should shower too. I was planning to jog but Maggie needed to talk to Jack and I so instead i hopped into the shower.

After that I changed into purple and black Nike jogging tights and a matching tank top with my running shoes. I felt Jacks eyes burning into me but ignored him and tied my hair into a pony.

I plan on jogging afterwards.

-

The car ride to Johnsons apartment was silent. You could cut the tension with a knife in here. We got there and found the guys car parked outside already. Jack and I silently got out and knocked.

I wanted to hold his hand, kiss him or just touch him. It made me sad.

"Hey!" Ari, Jacks girlfriend, opened and smiled at us widely.

"Hey Ari." I smiled and hugged her. Jack greeted her too and then we followed her inside.

The guys were sitting in the den looking anxious. Johnson and Ari wouldn't stop smiling and looked like their jaws might fall off. Infact, Ari was glowing.

Greetings and hugs were passed around and everyone was excited to hear about Johnson and Ari's New York vacay. Maggie and Carter sat at different ends of the room so I suspected trouble in paradise too.

Jack sat down next to me but didn't look at me, he kind of pretending I didn't exist which hurt my feelings. I mean we always showed affection, it was just us.

"Okay are you guys gonna tell me why I dragged myself out of bed or?" Matt had crazy bedhead and shades over his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah guys anything before 10:30 is still considered night time for me." Taylor yawned.

"Okay well." Johnson smiled. "I wanted to tell you guys before anything."

Ari held his hand.

"Ari and i have been talking about it lately and we decided." Johnson looked at her like she's the only girl in the world.

"Decided what?" Aaron smirked.

"We're getting married." Ari finished and held out her finger with a diamond ring glowing on it.

"What?" Jack smiled widely for the first time in days. He looked so happy. "Are you like serious?"

"Yeah bro. I love her." Johnson blushed. I mean he really blushed.

Maggie and I pulled Ari into a huge hug and fangirled for a few minutes. We're all very close now, and Ari was good for Johnson.

"This is sooo amazing!" Maggie yelled making everyone form a group hug around Johnson and Ari.

"I'm so happy for you bro!" Jack said to Johnson and looked like he might cry. Both of them hugged it out for a while before a puffy eyed Jack pulled away.

Forgetting about the fights, tension and drama between Jack I held his hand. I couldn't stop myself from supporting him and even squeezed his hand tighly. I half expected him to pull it away but he held on tighter.

We didn't say anything, didn't look at each but a silent I Love You passed between Jack and I.

"Let's all go out for breakfast!" Sammy yelled over the chattering. "Its totally on Nate and I."

"Yeah! Second best thing said today." Nash rubbed his belly.

So we all went out for a quick breakfast and chattered about Johnson and Ari's upcoming wedding. They would have it in a few months exactly.

"We decided that uhm - " Johnson looked to Jack and I.

"We want Kim to be the flower girl of course and Finn will be the ring-bearer." Ari said excitedly.

I smiled. "Oh my god really? I'm sure they would be super amped for that!"

"Yeah! Wow I'm just fucking excited." Jack grinned next to me.

__________
A quick update! Its not that good but just adding more plots to it.

Because you guys always Vote and are amazing: I'm giving you all a chance to comment/DM any kind of plot twist or whatever that you want to happen in Arranged Marriage. The best one will be incorporated.

Love you all

-Simone.