.12.

We were all standing outside the placement cell waiting for the student president and Mr. Rodgers to come and announce the names who were selected for the S&C's 4 months internship programme.

Allan Grayson, the tall boy and the president of placement cell asked for everyone's attention. As he spoke, his husky voice and lean, muscular body reminded me so much of Theo. For once it looked as if Theo was right in front of me.

I checked my phone to see any messages from him. But no sign, although he came online once in the morning. I opened instagram to see if there was anything from him. As usual, nothing. I was scrolling down to see some of the posts from my friends and favorite pages when a post caught hold of my attention. It was about all Cancerians, that was Theodore. It read:
'If a cancer loves you really, they will never ever hurt you, no matter what.'

I took a screenshot of it and sent it to Theo with a caption, 'Either this post is not true or you never loved me.' I was waiting for him to reply when I heard, Allan calling out my name. He really gave me goosebumps, after Theo. It was today only, that I noticed him so closely and realised his close resemblance with Theo.

I looked up at him. He gave a smile to me. I smiled back at him. He mouthed a congrats from the podium. Huh, congrats? What for? I looked around, everyone was looking at me and applauding. I was so lost in my phone that I was completely unaware what happened in the last 5-minutes.

Susan, came chirping.
"Hey, congo!"

"What for ? Why is everyone congratulating me?" I asked confused when everyone was raving. Atleast for me, they were raving then.

"You are the first one to get selected for S&C. Where are you lost?" She hugged me.

Oh!

Wait! What? Did I? Oh my! I can't believe it.

I hugged Susan back.

I composed myself back and got engaged to hear the names of other selected students. Naah! Not really. I engaged myself in hearing so that I could hear Allan's voice.

Hans, Susan and Serene too made it for the internship. We felt sorry for Zia but she was least bothered about it. Why would she be? Her father was one rich man of NY, afterall.

All today's classes got cancelled. Could this day be anymore, lucky?

"Alice, please tell me the guy who just announced everything, isn't Theodore?" Susan said as she came to stand next to me. So, I wasn't the only one who felt this.

"No, he is not! He is Allan. Allan Grayson. Student head of the placement cell." I clarified Susan's doubt.

"And he isn't related to Theo? Like his brother, twin brother or anything?" She turned back to have a look of him, once again.

"No. I don't think so."

We were joined by Serene, Zia and Hans. We congratulated each other. Hans handed me his phone as Agnès was on call to congratulate me. She said we would celebrate at night and will go clubbing. I also got a text message from Neil, congratulating me and considering me lucky that I am getting a chance to share an office with Mr. Neil Moseby. He is such a drama, sometimes.

"All the selected students are requested to make their way to me to get their appointment letters." Allan was back on mic.
We were 7 in total, who made it.

Allan was standing with a file in his hands. He started calling out names to give the letters from S&C's office. Hans, Serene, Susan, some Emma and Riley. He didn't called out my name.