Ace x Raeder. Bath Time~

-AN-
Hello~ How is everyone today? Good? Awesome! Not good? Well, hopefully this fanfic will cheer you up! It'll start out fluffy and silly, but slowly creep into the lemon it is~ Nishishi~

Modern AU!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"ACE! NOW!"

"NOOOO!"

"Oh for God sake Ace, you're a GROWN ASS MAN, NOW GET IN THE DAMN SHOWER!"

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Ace screeched, prying himself away from your bear-hug, and bolting from the room. A tick mark throbbed on the side of your head, and you were just about ready to knock the stubborn male unconscious, and wash him by force.

It had been three whole days since Ace had last bathed, and the roots of his hair were starting to get greasy, as well as some.... Interesting new smells he'd adapted.

Muttering incoherent insults to yourself, you stormed through the house in an attempt to find your boyfriend of two years.

Living, and over all being with Ace was a wonderful experience. He was such a sweetheart. Always full of cute little surprises, and he always had nice things to say. Even if there was a particular household activity he didn't excel at, like cooking for example, he'd still try, just to make you happy.

Even if it ment sacrificing a few pots and pans...

However, bath time, was the one thing he was reluctant to tackle willingly. God knows why...

It was almost like he thought he was made of fire, and taking a bath would put him out or something...

Your ears pricked up on the sound of munching, and with a defeated sigh, you stormed into the kitchen. Sure enough, Ace was there; back to you, face in the fridge.

"Ace!"

You hissed sharply, instantly drawing the males attention. His head darted over his shoulder to stare, beady eyed, at you. His cheeks were enlarged comically with food, and, had you not been pissed off at him, you'd have laughed.

He back-peddled away from you, back pressed against the wall, index fingers positioned into a cross as he growled at you.

"BE GONE FOUL BEAST OF SATAN!"

The raven yelled, after swallowing his mouth-full of food. You were defeated at this point. With a sigh, you walked over to your cowering boyfriend, and crouched before him.

"How about I take a shower with you then, huh?"

You bargained, making sure your voice was soft and smile warm, as to sway him over. Dropping his hands, he blinked owlishly at you, head tilted to the side slightly.

Honestly, at times he could be so mature and...sexy. And then, there were times like these. Times where you were sure he was a child stuck in a man's body.

"Hmmm... Okay~."

He chirped, hopping to his feet, bringing you along with him.

'Finally...'

Your mind groaned, and you nearly nodded in agreement.
Ace took your hand, and strode happily up the stairs. You smiled absently as you trailed behind him somewhat, eyes trailing over his t-shirt and baggy-jeans clad form.

Soon enough, you were in the bathroom. Ace let go of your hand, and moved to one end of the bathroom to undress while you slipped the sliding, glass door to the shower stall open. Rolling up your sleeve, you turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature perfectly, before getting changed yourself.