chapter 30

Bella pov

I was woke up by being suddenly slammed against wall.

Oh what the hell. I snapped my eyes open and my eyes widen to see a bull shark had me.

I looked around and Edward wasn't in the bedroom.

"How you get in?" I asked it. "You just happened to float over us. Someone wants you." My eyes felt like they were going to pop out of there head.

Then I thought of something. I don't sense Edward. You know come to think about it I haven't since I woke up from the coma.

I haven't been able to read his mind either and he can only read my mind off and on.

He closed himself off. This is not good because he does not sense me in danger.

Great! He gave me those injections and he really can't sense me.

"What's the matter you can't use your powers or something?" Oh fuck you asshole.

I reach my hands up and I shot water out of my hands.

Ahh, crap! My powers gone wonky again great. So instead I took and slammed my hands against both sides of his head at the same time as I raised and bent my knees then kicked them forward and it went flying.

"Dad a bull shark got on board and someone drove right over there area and he wants to take me to you no who. That's not the worst of it. Someone closed themselves off when I went into my damn coma and he doesn't sense me in danger and my powers went wonky. I want to tell just get his ass in here." I told my dad with my mind.

I got picked up and thrown again. That hurt. Now this thing is just slamming me.

"Hey asshole put her down!" I heard Edward growl through his teeth. It slammed me again.

"Oh that's going to work. Besides I'm pissed at you." I told Edward as I get thrown again.

"You can't stop me from taking her. They're are more out there that will come so just let me take her." The thing said.

"I won't let you." I shake my head. "Your the damn idiot that drove over there area. You closed your mind and everything else from me since I went into the god damn coma." Edward snapped his head around to me.

The bull shark threw him against the wall.  "You injected my ass and doped me up, left me alone and you did not sense me in danger." I started to explain.

Tears started to fall. "I can't feel you, think about it. I haven't been able to read your mind since I woke up since the coma and you only been able to read mine off an on. Plus you can't feel or sense me in danger no more. You had to ask where I was in the fucking wall. You had to really focus on me and I had to tell you everything. Tell me do you feel anything from me now." I put my hand over my heart. So the bull shark wouldn't know.

    Edward pov

All I could do is look at her when she put her hand over heart.

I couldn't feel anything. She was right. Oh God! I put my head down.

The minute my dad took  her off the meds to induce a coma and she slipped into a coma I stopped hearing her mind and feeling her.

I can't lose her though. She's everything to me. My other half. I can not live without her.

"LET ME GO!" I snapped my head up and the thing had her again. Fuck.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and cleared my mind. Let my love for Bella feel me.

       Bella pov

The damn thing slammed me against the wall again. "PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed out.