Chapter 9

*Sudhir Pov*

I am sitting at the dining table and started checking the letters I got yesterday and Ayesha is drawing sitting beside me.

"So how is the new school?" I asked her as she has been going to school for nearly one month.

"It's new!" She replied, making me smile at her.

"Do you like it?" I asked, and she looked at me nodding.

"Ayesha! What do you want to eat today?" She asked and looked up to see her leaning outside of the gap like usual.

Ayesha just shrugged to which she smiled, shaking her head. She walked outside and said, "I will make chicken today as it is Sunday right."

I shrugged continuing to check my letters, and she walked inside. Ayesha got up yawning, and I think she needs more sleep.

"Ayesha! Why don't you go and take a small nap?" She said before I can tell my daughter making me frown.

"Ok!" Ayesha said, rushing to her room.

"Careful!" She said again before I can.

I shook my head and saw that a few letters are on her name. I cleared my throat and said, "There are a few letters for you."

"For me?" She asked, leaning outside.

"Yes! From some universities." I replied, looking at them.

"Is there any letter from a university belonging to Mumbai?" She asked, holding a spatula with closed eyes.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Can you please open it and read it?" She pleaded.

I sighed and opened it to see that it is an acceptance letter for her to study MBA and that too with scholarship.

"You got a scholarship and they want you to join by next week." I said frowning.

"Wow! Thank god." She said happily looking up.

Then I read the timings and everything with a frown definitely on my face.

"Her first priority is always her studies so don't mind that about her." Her Mom said when she was bidding her bye with her brother.

"I will find some nanny for Ayesha." I said, looking up and she frowned at me.

She suddenly walked outside within seconds and asked, "What is your problem?"

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Nanny, nanny! Is that all you have to tell me? Are you obsessed with some nanny or what?" She asked, holding the spatula like a stick at me.

"Listen..." I started to say, but she cut me off, shaking her head saying, "Whenever you talk to me normally then the word nanny comes out of your mouth. Is a nanny so important for Ayesha?"

"She used to have one in Pune." I said, trying to stop her.

"So? I am saying I will take care of her right then why are you hell bend to get a nanny for her." She said taking a deep breath.

"Look!" I said, giving her the letter, and she took it, frowning.

"Ayesha school ends at 3 while your classes will end at 6." I said and she just sat on the nearest chair holding her head.

"So I am going to hire a nanny." I said, irritated and shocked by her behavior.

"Don't! Don't use that word again in front of me. If she needs one, I will ask you personally and for now as per the deal I didn't make any mistake. So there is no need to hire someone." Saying that she walked into the kitchen.