𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

*My part take on 4x22.*

"If we're gonna make this work, our backstories have gotta be air tight." Tim exclaims as Lucy hands him a beer.

"Agreed. So um, how did.. Dim and Juicy meet?" Lucy replies while sitting onto the couch.

Tim pauses for a moment. "At a barbecue." "Mhm- that's lame." Lucy smacks her lips.

"Really? You think you can do better?" Tim says slightly offended.

Lucy places her beer on the coffee table "Watch me." She says as her lips form a slight smirk while Tim looks at her unfazed as his eyebrows slightly furrow.

Lucy clears her throat before speaking. "Okay, so, um..." Lucy claps her hands together once as she thinks for a quick second. "You were on the run from the cops~ a bank robbery gone wrong. You ended up in my building~ frantic, looking for a place to hide and~" Lucy breathes in deeply before finishing her sentence.

"and I opened the door for you." Tim looks at Lucy getting interested in the backstory she has come up with for Dim and Juicy.

"I lied to the cops for you." Lucy grabs her beer off the coffee table. "And~ oh." Lucy's grin widens as she takes a quick sip. "And it got me so hot that we hooked up while they were still searching the building."

Tim looks at Lucy as his jaw practically falls through the floor. "Okay." Tim says as Lucy tilts her head at him. Her smirk not as loud but still visible.

"That~ that~ that's pretty good, actually."

"Thank you." Lucy replies smiling.

"Hm~ hmm." Tim stops to think for a moment. "So look~ we~ we should~ we should probably, you know, talk about the elephant in the room."

"Mm." Lucy mumbles before Tim continues to speak.

"You know, 'cause, i- if we're gonna sell that we are, you know, actually boyfriend and girlfriend, then we might have to, uh..."

Tim hesitates and lets out a shaking breath. "You know." "Have to~ have to what?" Lucy teases trying her hardest not to smile.

Tim tilts his head as his eyes widen at her. "We might have to..." Tim gestures to Lucy and himself not wanting to say the word kiss.

Lucy raises her eyebrows as she drops her head still continuing to tease him.

"Do you..?" Tim stammers. "Oh okay, okay. We might have to... PDA? Lucy places her beer back into the coffee table.

Tim sighs. "You know what? Forget it." He looks forward away from Lucy but quickly looks back to face her as soon as words slip through her lips.

"No. No. Okay. You're right. You~ yeah, you're right. I mean if we're gonna~" Lucy can't help but let a laugh escape her mouth as she places her pointer finger on her chin.

"if we're gonna have to kiss, it probably shouldn't be for the first time, right?" Lucy drops her hands to her lap as her expression goes slightly serious and her smiles softens.

"Thats what I'm saying." Tim replies. "Right yeah." Lucy says back.

They both awkwardly pause. "Should we maybe~ uh, should me stand?" Lucy questions.

Tim breathes heavily before responding. "Yeah, I think we should stand." "Yeah, that's good" Lucy replies as they both clear their throats. Tim places his bottle onto the coffee table and stands up with Lucy.

"This is good?" "Um... Sure."

They stand in front of each other inches apart from one another.

Lucy laughs. "No."

"Oh you know what? We're professionals. Let's just get this done with." Tim says very slightly annoyed.

"Whoa! Well, that's romantic."  "I-I'm not trying to be romantic."

"Well you're succeeding." Lucy says placing her hand with her other.

"Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry." Lucy says fairly quick regretting her words as she waves her hands back and forth.

"Okay, okay. Okay. Yeah." She adds on. "Hold on, just~ yes. Good." Lucy says turning to the side trying to compose herself.

"Take your time." Tim says with a sigh. "Yep. I'm g~ I'm~ hm- Hmm. Yep. I~ yes. I'm ready." Lucy finally gets herself somewhat settled and turns back to face Tim.

Tim fixes his flannel. "Okay." Lucy nods before Tim gives her a slight peck on her lips leaving a quick smack sound.

Tim leans back up shrugging with an awkward smile. "I'm s~ I'm sorry is that it?" Lucy says slightly confused.

Tim drops his shoulders as his expression changes quickly. "You know what? If~ if you're gonna criticize me-"

Before Tim could finish his sentence he got interrupted by Lucy stammering before passionately kissing him on the lips cupping the both sides of his face with her hands.

Tim lightly put his hand on Lucy's shoulder leaning further into the kiss.

While Lucy and Tim practice Lucy can feel an overwhelming sensation of butterflies in her stomach almost making her knees buckle.

After a few more seconds they pull apart from one another. Lucy puts her hands together in front of her stomach. Tim can't help but look into Lucy's glossy brown eyes. "T-that~ that was..." Tim struggles to get out his words.

"Nice..." Lucy finishes the sentence for Tim with a faint smile. They both stand there looking at each other not sure what to say.

Lucy looks down rubbing the back of her neck before letting both of her hands fall to the sides of her hips letting out an exhale. Tim puts his hands in his pockets and sways back and forth while they both just stand there awkwardly.

Lucy looks to her side then back at Tim "At least we got that out of the way." Lucy says with a slight chuckle trying to break the silence.

They stand there silently once again. Her attempt practically failing. Lucy looks up at Tim almost as if he knows exactly what she is thinking. They both go into a deep passionate kiss so synchronized. Almost as if it was planned.

Lucy puts her left hand on the back of Tim's neck and her right hand on his chest while his hands roam her body. Tim pulls away from Lucy confused.

"What about Chris?" Tim questions. "Forget him." Lucy murmured before pulling Tim's lips to hers by the collar of his flannel.

Tim's hands run to Lucy's lower hips slowly but surely making their way to her lower back.

***

Tim cups Lucy's face under her ears while her hands find a place on his biceps. Lucy's right hand then finds the back of his neck pulling him slightly closer to her.

Their bodies get so close Tim can feel Lucy's breasts pushed against him. They can hear the breath escape each other's noses as either of them refuse to pull apart from one another's lips.

The kiss becomes stronger. It isn't even for them to get 'used' to each other since they are going U.C.
Lucy knows she shouldn't be doing this because of her ongoing relationship with Chris, but she can't get herself to come to her senses and pull away.

They move in sync as their hands roam each other's body while they continue to kiss. Neither of them expected a small little 2-5 second kiss was gonna turn into a 2 minute in counting make out session.

Tim and Lucy are both definitely enjoying the taste of each other they admit to themselves as things accidentally heat up...

—————

Sorry that this isn't smutty, I didn't have a good idea and I don't know where to go from here. Maybe in the future I'll add to it. I'll probably add this to the "Chenford scenarios".