Chapt 13: You Came Back

(Envy's POV)

All I felt right now was complete joy. (Y/n) was right in front of me! Of course she hasn't really noticed that I was standing right behind her, but still, she was right there!

She was clinging to Hohenheim's shirt like if she was scared of something. Well, Dante was yelling at her and did try to kill her, so who wouldn't be scared. I mustered up all my courage and took a deep breath before I tapped her shoulder.

She jumped and yelped before spinning around to face me. My eyes widened, she looked... different. Not a bad different, just different. My eyes wandered down from her face to her neck and my eyes once again widened with shock. There was a homunculus tattoo right there on her neck.

She must have noticed my shocked face because she took off running, but she was slow compared to me. Before she could anywhere, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her against me, bringing her into a big hug.

(Normal POV)

When you saw Envy's shocked face when he saw you, you had this urge to run. You didn't know why, you just did. So that's exactly what you did, you ran.

You didn't get farther then three feet before your arm was grabbed and you were pulled into Envy's chest. He wrapped his arms around you and burried his face in the crook of you neck. You tried to get out of his grip but you stopped when you heard him whispere in your ear.

"I really missed you (y/n)."

Right after he said that, you burst into tears. They weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of pure happiness. You turned around in his arms and wrapped your arms him. You burried you face into the crook of his neck while he burried his face in your hair, inhailing your scent.

"I missed you too Envy" you said happily, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you so much (y/n)" Envy said, planting many kisses on to your head.

You looked up at him, starring into his violet eyes. You then placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you too Envy" you said after pulling away.

Envy smiled sweetly. You relized how much you missed his smile. Not his weird smirk, the sweet smile he would only give to you. Before you knew it, Envy had grabbed you cheeks and brought you into another kiss, but this one was filled with more love and passion.

"Envy!!!"

The kiss was cut short because of Dante yelling his name. Envy released your lips from his and looked at Dante. He was giving her a murderis glare.

"What?!" Envy snapped.

"What are you doing!?!?" She yelled, "get back over here!!!"

"No" he said still glaring at her.

"E-Excuse me?" Dante studdered, surprised that Envy disobeyed her, expecially after all the terrible things she had done to him.

"You heard me" Envy growled, "I said no."

After he said that, he once again wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his chest.

Dante yelled in rage and clasped her hands together. She was about to use alchemy! Envy spun around so you wouldn't get hit and fell to the floor, then held you even closer to his chest, if that was even possible.

Envy braced him self for the hit, but it never came. He cautiously loosened his grip on you and looked behind him. His eyes widened at what he saw. Hohenheim was standing there with a rock wall in front of him. He had used alchemy to protect you and him! Envy was shocked. He never thought Hohenheim would ever protect him.

"Get out of here" Hohenheim told Envy, "take (y/n) with you and don't come back."

"Hohenheim...what..."

"GO!!!" Hohenheim interrupted Envy.

Envy scrambled back to his feet then helped you to your feet. Before you could do or say anything, Envy swept you off the floor and was now holding you bridal style. Envy then ran through the front doors, which were, thankfully, still open from when you got there, and ran out of sight.

Hohenheim watched you and Envy exit before making the rock wall disappear and facing Dante. Dante was glaring at him, clearly not happy. Hohenheim clasped his hands together then spoke.

"I won't let any harm come to my creations!" he yelled at Dante, "or should I say, my son and his lover."