Tv show you guys watch

Lip ~ "it's on" you said to lip. You guys were currently at his house watching The Whisper. "Wow!" You said once the episode is done. You looked at lip and saw him staring at the t.v. "Hey you o.k?" you asked lip. "They got the son. T-They got the fucking son!" He said. 'Here we go.' You thought.

Carl ~ "Ugh do we have to watch this?" Carl asked. "Yes." You said while glaring at him. He sighted and looked back at the screen that is currently showing Pretty little liars. Once it was done you looked at carl "Soooo.." you said "Is that it?" He asked. You nodded "It was good." He said.

Ian ~ You just got to the gallagher house and walked into the living room. You saw Ian on the couch watching The walking dead. "Oh my god are you really watching this without me!!" You said. He smiled "I love you!" He said "Yeah yeah" you said while sitting down next to him.

Mickey ~ You were sitting on the couch with Mickey at his house looking for something to watch. "How about Saw?" He asked "Nope" you said. "Lets watch American horror story." You said. He nodded and put it on. "That was really good." Mickey said "Yup. Next episode?" You asked. He smiled and put on the next episode.

······················································

Hey guys so this is my first book and i hope you liked it. Comment some preference ideas.