Chapter 13

"Finally," Black kneeled. "You're dead. Damn, that took a while."

"W-what?!" White gasped. She could move again. She was a ghost again. She saw black kneeling beside her curled up body, checking her pulse. Black chuckled. "Oh, would you look at that? She killed me again." White sighed.

"White..?" a voice asked from behind her. She turned around. "I thought I told you to take your time," Brown looked at her with a concerned face. "What happened?"

"I don't understand! I don't want to die yet! I still have so much to tell Pink and Cyan and Purple and Orange and all the others..." White's voice trailed off as she started to cry. Brown held her in his arms and comforted her.

"Shh, it'll be okay. I'm here with you." White sunk her tear-ridden face into his shoulder. She didn't know when the last time she cried was. She heard once that crying was healthy for her, instead of bottling up her emotions. She thought of this as she cried, cried about all the hardships she'd had, about her family back down on earth, her mother and her father. Her friends, whom she'd never see again. Not unless they were killed too. Brown was right. Everything was going to be okay. Besides, he was there for her. She started to calm down. Her breathing slowed.

"Thank you, Brown," White stopped hugging him, saying goodbye to his comfortable shoulder. He was a good friend. "Besides, I don't think this is over. Maybe I can be revived by Pink and his strange juice one more time."

"Maybe," Brown looked solemn. "I just don't want to be left alone again. We only got here like, a week ago before Blue killed me. You were my only friend, White. I can't lose you again," His eyes started tearing up. "I'm sorry, I'm such a crybaby." White stared at him. She put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright," Was all she could manage to say to him. Though she was very emotional herself, she wasn't sure how to do the comforting. She often thought of herself as a lover of attention. She didn't like it.

She noticed something outside of the corner of her eye. So slight that it might have gone unnoticed. She knew now that she could not come back to life. This was because the entire top half of her body was gone. White gasped.

"Oh, my goodness, Brown... Look behind you!" White screamed at the sight of her own blood and guts being splatted out on the floor.

"That's not normal," Brown looked shocked. "Uh, White, where'd Black go?!" Brown started looking around frantically. White joined in.

"I'm not sure- Wait! The vents! She must have escaped through the vents!" White suddenly started charging through the hall. "I know where all of them lead! You go check the vent in the cafeteria, I'll check Admin!" White shouted behind her, phasing through her own dead body and through the halls, her footsteps silent.

Author's note: ugh the imposter is so simpworthy that my gf simped for them the first time I showed her their design lmao 😭