The Memories Of Last Night

****IMPORTANT INFORMATION (November 2023)

MY FAKE BOYFRIEND IS NOW AVAILABLE IN KINDLE AND PAPERBACK FORM ON AMAZON.

PLEASE PURCHASE AND HELP SUPPORT MY WRITING. 

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE GAVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND TO THE RR AS WELL! EVERY PURCHASE WILL MAKE A DIFFERNCE AND HELP ME MOVE FULLY INTO WRITING. LINK IS BELOW: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0CMJZF8WB/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1699838216&sr=8-1

LOVE TO ALL WHO HELP ♡***

S. A. A

__________________________

He ducked his head near my ear, his voice raw and husky as he spoke.
"Let me show you that I care."

****************

"What?" I breathed; my mouth agape. Aaron moved closer; his lips a fraction away from mine. I ignored the urge to close the gap, choosing rather to concentrate on the words coming out of his mouth.

"Let me take care of you, Lexi." He spoke in a tantalisingly slow manner, stroking my jawbone with his index finger.

Speechless, that's what I was. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. So, I did the only thing I could do.

I nodded.

I woke up, feeling the heat of the sun hit my face. Shielding my face, I sat up slowly and drank water from a glass by the bedside.
I looked up at the sky- it must have been around noon. I rubbed my eyes as I surveyed the small guest room.

"Aaron, where are you taking me?" I muttered feeling all too aware as he stood behind me.

"Upstairs." He breathed, kissing my hair. I breathed loudly, trying to control myself. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, he immediately went to open a door and- before I knew it- Aaron's lips were back on mine.

I looked at the clock. I was right- it was just past noon. I tugged a hand through my rough hair, grimacing at the 'birds-nest' feel to it. I seriously needed a shower right now. Turning to my left, I gasped when I saw Aaron sleeping. I had forgotten he was there.

The blanket stopped at his waist- his toned back on display as he was sleeping on his stomach. He looked effortlessly beautiful- his hair dark and tousled; his eyelashes unnaturally long and a content smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked Aaron in a breathless whisper.

Aaron lay his forehead against mine, a beautiful smile across his face. He stroked a finger down my cheek.
"Because you're gorgeous."

I blushed underneath him, turning my face away from his gaze. The butterflies in my stomach had felt like they'd intensified, feeling more like a herd of elephants were using my stomach as their personal trampoline.

I heard Aaron laugh.
"You're cute when you blush." He teased; his hand made patterns on my waist as he spoke.

"Shut up." I muttered defensively, fanning my cheeks to calm them down. Sometimes, I hated how easily I blushed.

Aaron's laugh pierced the room yet again. He turned my face, so I was facing him and drew in closer.
"Make me." He dared with a dark eyebrow raised. I raised an eyebrow in response, accepting his challenge as I pulled his face to mine and kissed him.