He sees you changing/half naked

T O N Y

You we're humming to a song that was playing loudly in your room as you opened several drawers trying to pick out something to wear. You were in the middle of your room in only your bra and underwear.

You heard the door open and a familiar voice said, "(Y/N), I need you to turn your musi- oh."

It was Tony. He stood there, a hand on the doorknob, frozen and a smirk plastered on his face as you quickly covered yourself up with your towel.

"What the hell, Tony?! Get out!!" You yelled.

He started laughing, "You know, you have a really nice body, like really nice." he winked.

"Thanks" you said flatly and sarcastically as you felt your face flush even more then it already was, as if that was possible.

He laughed even more and left the room but not before saying, "You should let me see you like this more often."
•••••••••••••••

S T E V E

You walked out of the shower and into your room. Little did you know, Steve was looking for you. You had pulled on your bra and underwear before you reached for one of your band tees. You had it over your head but not your body as the door slightly opened and Steve popped his head in. You, of course, could not see him.

"(Y/N)? Oh my...! sorry (Y/N)! I-Uh... um I..."
You had pulled the shirt over your head by then and you saw Steve stuttering over his words and his face flushed red, as was yours.

"Oh, uh Steve, um," You reached for some sweatpants and quickly put them on.

"Uh... Fury's looking for you by the way," he said slowly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay...uh, thanks" you then walked out of your room along with Steve, both of you blushing.
•••••••••••••••

B R U C E

You were getting ready for one of Tony's parties that Bruce had invited you too and you were only in your bra and panties. You couldn't find the dress you wanted and went to go check if it was in the laundry room.

"Ah, there it is." You said to yourself as you found it.

You were on your way back into your room when you saw Bruce and almost screamed as you tried to cover yourself with the dress.

"(Y/N)!!! I....uh, oh my god. I'm so sorry!"" He said blushing just as much as you were.

He almost dropped the drink he had in his hand as he tried to run out of the room with the words, "Sorry (Y/N), Just wanted to see if you were ready. I'll just leave now."

You made your way back to your room kicking yourself mentally.
•••••••••••••••

T H O R

You stood in your room, pondering on what to wear fir your date with Thor. He had asked you last minute so he was waiting in your living room. You had finally chosen the perfect shirt.

"Now pants." You said since Thor said it was a fancy but not fancy place.

"(Y/N), We are going to be late an-" He cut himself off as he saw you standing there half naked.

He just stared, mouth agape,"Uh... Thor, privacy." you said getting your shirt to cover up.

"Sorry my lady, but you are so beautiful. Besides, back in Asgard, people did not get offended by other seeing them in this nature." (idk is this is true but oh well)

"Well.... thank you? But, I- we here in Midgard kinda like their privacy." You said shooing him out and trying to hide your blushing face behind the door.
•••••••••••••••

C L I N T

You were in your pajamas and wanted to go outside. It was scorching hot outside so you had to change from your black pajama pants into some shorts. You pulled off your pants and then heard the door open.

"Hey, ba- uh..." It was Clint, and he was stunned at your appearance.

"Clint! Go!" You said as several seconds passed and he still hadn't left.

"Wow... you have nice legs." was all he said as he started to move slowly out of the room.

Your face flushed as he said that and when he was finally gone you let out a huff.

He then popped his head back in and said, "Oh and, sorry."

You shot him a glare and whined, "Clint!"

He left chuckling.
•••••••••••••••

P I E T R O

You and Pietro had been at a pool. You two went to his house and you were changing into your change of clothes after you showered. Pietro was in the living room so you changed in his room. You accidentally stubbed your toe on his bed and yelled out in pain.

"(Y/N)! Are you Okay?!?" Pietro, being the protective guy he is, rushed into the room.

"Pietro! Uh...yeah, I'm fine." You said reaching for your towel to cover yourself.

Your face was red, you could feel it and his face was mirroring yours. He looked like a tomato with bleached leaves.

"Uh... yeah, you sure? Great, uh, um, bye!" He said as he hurriedly closed the door of the room and left.

You then heard him murmur behind the door, "Smooth, Maximoff, smooth" which made you chuckle.