Chapter 2

"Alright this has been bothering me all night" Sammy said holding his hands up to silence everyone.  I looked up from Nate and I's intertwined fingers to Sammy, waiting for him to continue "Have you two ever made out" He smirked pointing between Leah and I.

"Yeah we've been dared to plenty of times at parties" Leah shrugged and Sammy looked so happy.

"Shit can we see that" He asked.

"What is with guys liking to watch girls makeout" I laughed.

"It's hot" Nate said from behind me.  I laughed and rolled my eyes.  I was about to say something else but I didn't get the chance to.  Leah had got up from her spot on the couch across from me and cupped my face in her hands, pressing her lips to mine.  I laughed lightly and she took that opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth.  I reached my hands up and held her wrists as she kissed me.  She pulled away and walked back over to the couch and I laughed.

"That was probably the best kiss I've ever had actually" I laughed.

"You haven't kissed me yet" Nate said, leaning up and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer as he pressed a kiss to the back of my neck.

"We need to have you two over more often!" JJ yelled and Leah rolled her eyes.

"We're not making out every time we're here just so you guys have some entertainment" She said and JJ frowned.  She pulled her phone out of her bra and groaned.  "We have to go Van" She said and I frowned.

"I don't wanna" I pouted and she laughed and stood up.

"I don't either but my mom will beat my ass if we don't come home now" She said and I sighed.  I pried Nate's arms from around me and stood up and pulled my jeans up a little since they were falling down. 

"I'll text you" Nate yelled as we walked out the front door and to Leah's car.  We got in the car and we drove home in silence, it's typical for us to do this and then we'll get to her house and lay down to sleep and neither of us will shut up.  

When we got to her house she went to take a quick shower and I changed back into my sweats and lay down in Leah's bed that we always share.  I scrolled through twitter and instagram and then went onto snapchat to see that Nate added me.  I added him back and immediately got a snap from him.  I laughed when I read the caption he had under the selfie.

"Come see daddy baby girl" 

I took a selfie of me laughing and sent it back with the caption "I literally just left"  Leah walked back into the room and stopped and looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing to yourself?" She asked and I laughed leaning up on my elbows.

"Nate's snaps" I said and she nodded and walked over to her hamper and threw her dirty clothes in.  She turned off the lights and jumped into bed with me and immediately started talking about JJ and asking questions about Nate and I.

"Girls quiet down!" Her mom said knocking on her door.

"Sorry mom" Leah yelled as we both laughed.  We continued to talk quietly for another hour until we both fell asleep.  Actually Leah fell asleep and Nate did too so I had no other choice but stare at the ceiling.

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I groaned as I reached off the bed next to me and picked it up.  I saw my dad was calling so I took a deep breath and sat up before answering.

"Hello?" I asked as a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Do you know what time you're coming home yet?" He asked and I looked at the time and it was almost two.